Halloween

[Third Person]

Vaye and Kayle met in high school. They are your typical highschool sweethearts, after college they move to the big city to start their own.

While their relationship was dubbed as the best highschool sweethearts stories, they still have their fair share in fights, which is normal in a couple.

It was hard to adjust from a small local town, to a big city where everyone is busy and a jerk. But even though, they got through with each of their fights and decided to talk it out like mature adults.

Now it's been 9 years and they are still going strong. They got married last year and they plan to expand their family with a baby. They already bought a 4 bedroom house in a nice subdivision, hoping they can start building their own family. The neighborhood is nice, accepting and it's a kid friendly neighborhood.
There's a children's playground near their house where they find it cute, they can't help but imagine having their own little rascal running and playing with the other children.

Halloween is just right by the corner and they are preparing to decorate their house.

Now they are at a shop where they can buy some Halloween decorations. They decided to not go all over decorations so the children won't be scared when they trick or treat.

As Kayle is picking some decorations, Vaye saw a ghost face mask as a costume and she couldn't help imagining her wife in it "scaring her".

She immediately got her wife's attention. Kayle walks towards Vaye, wrapping her arms around her from behind, and Vaye points out the mask.

"Would you wear that love???"
Vaye ask deviously.

"Would I wear it...."
Kayle teases. She looked around and when she saw that no one was around, she bent down slowly bit her wife's neck while her hands grabbed her wife's breast and queeze them.

"I don't know. Maybe if you can give me enough reason why.... Maybe I'll wear it..."
Kayle whispers seductively, as she pressed her wife against her body, making sure that Vaye can feel her massive boner.

Vaye lowly moans and respond.
"Well.... I can scream your name while you "scare me with it...."
Then she slowly whispers
"Daddy...."

Kayle groans pulled Vaye even closer, but their steamy banter was cut off when they heard a pushcart coming closer to them, they reluctantly pulled away from each other and Vaye grabbed the ghost face costume, as she wink at her wife.

Kayle hurriedly finish their decorations shopping, after shopping they reach their home, Vaye was about to open their groceries, when Kayle pick her up, ghost face in hand.

"Let's do that later...."
Kayle whispers and Vaye laugh.

Vaye captured her wife's horny lips and they started making out as the walk upstairs into their room.

As they entered their room, Kayle puts her wife into their bed with her on top.

She pressed her body against her, as her lips went into her neck.

Then Kayle pulled back making her wife whine.

"Stay her love.... And don't move... Or else...."
Her wife threatened.

Kayle left the room, with the mask in hand. She took off her shirt, showing her toned body, then she went into the kitchen grabbing a dull knife.

She walk back into their room as slow as possible, hyping up her wife's patience.

As she's near the room, she put on the mask, turning on the voice changer, then she heard a small moan Into their room, indicating that she's pleasuring herself.