Revenge

[Aiah]

People called me a fool and martyr. A fool because of how I blinded myself with the adultery of my husband. A Martyr as I let my husband hurt me, emotionally and physically.

But what can I do, I can't leave him. My parents forced me into this marriage, they forced me into this, so they can have the money that my so called husband have. Even though he cheated on me, even though he hurt me,and even though he always took advantage of me, I can't seem to leave him.

This kept on for years, until finally, one time. I caught him. Having sex with my sister at our bed. Under our roof, in the bed that we sleep as a partner. This made me feel sick to my stomach. I feel so ashamed and so hurt, I've felt so betrayed, not by her husband, by but her sister. I told my parents about this and they didn't care, as long as they received the money, they don't care what adulterous act my sister did with my husband.

I confronted my husband about this, at a restaurant she and my sister having a "fancy date". My husband slapped me and my sister gave me a devilish smirk, and that was the last straw for me.

I left the restaurant and went to a nearby bar so I can unwind and think about something else. I sat on the counter and ask for some vodka.

I was halfway through, when I felt someone sat beside me. I looked up and holy shit, she's the most stunning woman I have ever seen. A sharp jawline, pointed lips and sultry lips, plus her muscular biceps strain through her black polo.

I didn't notice that I was staring too long, then she notice that I was staring intently at me, she gave me sultry smile, enough to make. Woman melt into their knees.

"Hi."
She said.

While me, being intoxicated and didn't think too much about it, I replied.

"Hello. You look hot by the way."
I said shamelessly.

She smirk to herself and replied,
"Thanks. And you also look beautiful today. I'm shock that nobody has talked to you yet."
She said, as she drinks her whiskey on the rocks.

"Yeah. It's probably because of my wedding ring."
I said, showing her my hand.

"OHHH.... My bad... Then should I leave you alone??"
She said, as if she's apologetic.

"Fuck no... My husband is an asshole and he's sleeping with my sister right now, so screw him."
I said, slightly raising my voice.

"How about you screw me??"
She said, devilishly and wrapping her muscular hand around my waist, as she slowly spins my body to the side and fit her hips between my legs.

I can feel something hard pressing against me. I don't know if it's her zipper or she's wearing a strap.

"No. How about you fuck me."
I said, boldly, letting my body decide on the moment as this is my first time feeling this type of feeling.

I leaned forward and whisper on her ear.
"I want you to fuck me hard... Until I can't walk anymore..."
I whispered, then slightly bit her earlobe as I pulled back.

I felt her groan then she immediately scoops me up from the stool, and sets off.

"Wait!! How about the bill!!"
I said, as I laugh

"Don't worry about that... All you need to worry about is what your husband gonna say when you can't come home tomorrow because your body is gonna be too soar to move."
She said, then she slapped my ass causing me to squeal. Not gonna lie, it made me wet.

As we're outside she put me down, then open the backseat door for me, I entered her car then she followed behind.

"Back to my place."
She said in a very deep voice, then she lift me off the car seat, into her lap.