" Leave me alone. You will hurt me !! " I turn my head as I hear a man's voice. I tilted my head when I saw a man in black suit sitting against a tree holding his knees and hiding his face in his knees. While some man who looked dangerous tried to take him with them.

But that man was fighting. More like he was crying and fighting. I decided to ignore them. Not now  they are some shit people and it's you peaceful time so stay out--

" I told you I don't want to go- papa will beat me again " I turn my head again towards them. The men were now dragging him with them. I huff and tie my hair in a ponytail. Looks like I'm going to get myself in danger.

I walk over to them and stand in front of them folding my arms over my chest.

" Mind leaving him now " I said those people look at me with blank expressions more like they are robots. " Go away from here, " one man said. I narrow my eyes at them.

" Let me check " I pretend to check my phone " Oh no it's a public place and I'm not leaving"

I walked near the man who was still hiding his face and struggling to get away.

" Come on, let's save you " I said, holding his arm. He looks up at me due to so little light I can't see his face perfectly. The huge man tried to stop me but I pulled that guy towards me. And make him stand behind me. And I smile towards the huge men. Gosh they are scary. The guy held my dress with his hand hiding behind me . " Please save me, " He whispered. I nodded my head.

" Miss we are telling you one more time-- "

I step near them with my chin up .

" Let me tell you guys something . Leave before I call people here telling them you are harassing me and my boyfriend. I'm sure it won't look that amazing when all these people will beat you three up " Their faces remain blank but I can feel them getting a little bit threatened. I raised my eyebrows.

" Do you want me to do this? " They glare at me and then turn around walking towards the exit. I shook my head as they disappeared.

I turn around towards the guy. He had left my shirt but he was standing there hugging himself. Now he is standing under light. And I can clearly see him.

He is wearing a suit, his height is taller than mine and his abs are showing through his shirt.

And his face....

It's so beautiful as if he is the masterpiece Allah made. His eyes are dark but not black they are a little bit grey and black. A perfect combination. His face is perfectly made with his sharp jawline. Right now his hair is a little bit messy but he still looks like a king.

" A-are they gone " He whispered, I came back to the world as soon as he said. He was staring at me as if he is scared of me as well but not as much as he is scared of those men.

He is a big man and looking at his body he doesn't seem weak. Then why is he behaving like this? Like a kid.

I stare at him and study his features. His eyes are soft like a kids and his lips are trembling .

Oh he has multiple personality disorder.

I can say this because I have studied about this topic a lot. I can tell what type of disorder a person has by studying their features .

So I slowly walked near him. He tried to back away but I smiled. " Hey, I won't hurt you " I said as he looked at me gulping and then nodding.

" Y-you saved me, I trust you " He said.

" Good, what's your name? " I asked because I don't know who he is and how I will handle him. " Nouman... Nouman Khan " He said more whispering as if his name was a danger. I nodded and I signed him to sit on the beach.

We sat there as he started playing with his fingers. They are large and beautiful. But there's some cut mark. " Why don't you want to go back home? " I asked while looking at the sky. He stayed silent. I turn my head towards him.

" My father... He sometimes becomes a monster. I hide then " He said looking at his hands. I wanted to Know more a little more so I asked. " What he does when he becomes a monster " He closes his eyes as if he is in pain.

I keep on looking at him. He held his head harshly, whimpering . I reach my hand out to hold him but then...

With one swift he harshly held my hand and pinned me to the bench. I stare at him with wide eyes. His soft eyes were now dark and ruthless. His soft touch was now harsh. And his breathing was heavy. He was clenched over my jaw.

" Leave " He said in his deep voice as if he was giving me a warning. He slowly left my hand and backed away. Holding the bench hard.

I stare at him not moving. No, I'm not scared, not even a bit. I'm curious..and thrilled.

" What's wrong with you? Instead of saying A thank you , you are telling me to leave " I said in my neutral tone. His dark eyes were not leaving me.

" Leave before I destroy " He said as if he was holding back something in him . I gulped but still I didn't move. What the hell  do you want to get killed by this... This guy.

" You can't threaten me to--- " My words died in my throat as he held me by my throat and again pinned me to the head of the bench. His hold was firm as if he was trying to kill me. I would be scared if I was a normal person but I am feeling this excitement.

" Whatever I tell you, keep it to yourself till you die and then bury it in your grave. I will kill you if you tell anything to anyone. And when I destroy someone their ashes are not even left. " He said getting closer to my face then he stared at my face as if he was saving me in his memory.

Then he got up and walk away. Leaving me sitting there catching my Breath but my eyes were stick to his back. I look down at my wrist there was a red mark.

So I was right he has multiple personality disorder. But he seems like one of those people who knows what problem they have. He knows and he is keeping up with these demons.

Thrill, this is what he gave me just now and even though everything in me is saying to stay the fuck away . I want to run behind this thrill.

Maybe I'm actually a psycho. I smiled, raising my eyebrow. Ops

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DON'T FORGE TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT