Episode 4

At the sky...

The scene cuts to Stratosphere, in his plane mode, flying in the sky, ferrying the Autobots. Airazor is seen flying alongside the Boxcar plane.

Airazor: *Squawk*

Meanwhile with the IJN Yamato...

The IJN Yamato is seen sailing to Peru, finally, after making his way through the fuggin Panama Canal in his Robot Mode.

Yamato: "For the first time ever, I can finally get to sail to Peru!"

Meanwhile inside Stratosphere...

So, the scene cuts to the group inside the plane. The Autobots, except Tempest and Airazor, are seen in the plane. Elena and Noah are in the plane.

Elena: *sings* "Chasing waterfalls... " "Ooh... Oh my gosh." *sings* "Gonna have it your way or nothing at all. But I think you're moving too fast." "Sorry. I sing when I get nervous. It usually calms me down."

Noah: "First time flying?"

[Insert Music Here.]

[The Music Background Starts.]

Elena: "Man, this is my first time leaving New York. Oh, my god. Oh, god!"

Noah: "So, the Bronx, huh?"

Elena: "Brooklyn, all right? East New York all day."

Noah: "I'm from Bushwick."

Elena: "Really?"

Noah: "Mm-hmm."

So, the Autobots are seen watching over Bumblebee, who was in a coma.

Arcee: "Do you think an energon transfusion could bring him back?"

Optimus Prime: "Prehaps, if we could get him back to Cybertron. I never should've taken us so far from home."

Meanwhile...

Soon. The scene cuts to the IJN Yamato sailing through the ocean to Peru. While Stratosphere and Airazor are flying over him. With the Synthwave Sun at the blue sky.

 With the Synthwave Sun at the blue sky

[S Y N T H W A V E S U N.]

Yamato: "Turn the volume up. Here we go!"

Meanwhile at the Abandoned Mill...

So, the Terrorcons, in their robot forms are seen at the Abandoned Mill. Shellshock rolls in in his Railway Gun mode and transforms, with the Dora gun ejecting as he transforms. Once he is in his robot form, Shellshock picks up the Long Cannon and attaches it onto his gun mount, which was attached onto the 'X' shaped pack that is on his back.