Episode 2

Meanwhile...

The scene cuts to the bus depot, where the Red and Blue Freightliner FLA Cabover semi truck, also known as, Optimus Prime, is seen driving down slowly. Then, Optimus Prime transforms into his robot mode, and he sees the light, in the distance.

Optimus Prime: "This cannot be. Calling all Autobots! Calling all Autobots!"

Meanwhile at a road...

The scene cuts to the road. Traffic flow is nominal as cars and pickup trucks head to their own destination, with a Yellow and Black 1977 Chevrolet Camaro, drives on and merges with the left lane.

Bumblebee(Radio): "Yippie ki yay, mother-

At the top level of the carpark...

So, the scene cuts to the top level of the carpark, the camera facing the red and white motorcycle. Arcee is seen in her alt mode, a red and white Ducati 916 Turbo, with a holographic driver driving her. So, she arrives at the top of the parking garage before the holographic driver disappears and she transforms into her robot mode. As she is in her robot mode, she did a handspring and landed perfectly on the ground on her foot. So, she stops to see the beam shooting up the sky in the distance.

Arcee: "Prime, this is Arcee. I have a visual. What am I looking at?"

[Scene cuts to the bus depot.]

The scene cuts to Optimus Prime, looking at the beam in the distance.

Optimus Prime: "A way home."

[Back at the carpark in the clothing factory.]

So, the scene cuts to the carpark. Noah is now inside of the Porsche 911, still trying to hotwire it. Then, as soon as he succeeds in hotwirin' it, a message is heard from the radio.

Optimus Prime(Radio): "Calling all Autobots! Calling all Autobots!"

Noah: "What am I doing?"

Reek(Phone): "Well, hell, the coast is clear out here, so whenever you want to slide that thing out, you good."

Noah: "I can't! I can't."

Reek(Phone): "Like you can't drive a stick or something?"

Noah: "No, it's just... ...it ain't no thief."

Reek(Phone): "Are you having an existential crisis now? The deadline for that was when I offered you Twizzlers."

Optimus Prime(Radio): "This is an emergency! Can you hear me, Mirage? Roll out!"

Reek(Radio): "Yo, what the hell was that?"

Noah: "Ayo, it's the radio, bro. This car is buggin'. I'm out."

Just then, a security guard has spotted Noah in the Porsche.

Security Guard: "Hey!"

Noah: "Sh*t. Oh. Oh, sh*t..."

Then, the silver and blue Porsche 911's headlights turned on. Which prompts the Security Guard to take out his gun.

Security Guard: "Hey you! Get out of the car!"

Noah: "I'm trying! The car started by itself! I promise! Look, it's not working!"

Security Guard: "Get out now!"

Then, the Porsche, or, Mirage, starts up and drives out of the carpark, with Noah onboard.

Outside...

The scene cuts to Reek, in his car, waiting for Noah, then he saw the Porsche 911 speeds by him and he whoops whole heartedly.

Reek: "Noah, what's..."