12 📞 📃

“........” : on call
Italics: Niki
Bold: Nova

_______________________________

The realisation that he might like Nova had made Niki quite awkward in texting with her as he found himself typing ,  deleting editing each message before sending it wanting to make sure he don't expose himself but at the same not wanting to seem too uninterested.

And Nova had caught on to this and confronted him about this. In the end Niki explained that something happened that made him awkward in texting . But he slipped in a small lie saying he had became like this with others too . And the hyungs usually just called him for anything.

Which lead to his current dilemma. Nova was calling him. And he couldn't decline and at the same time he couldn't accept either . Afraid he will blurt some nonsense out.

In the end he just decided to take the call see where it goes .

_______________________________

OTP

" Hello why did you take such a long time to pick the call up "

" Sorry I was just trying to find a quite space to um talk"

" Ahh makes sense. But I don't know if I'm crazy or something but I am almost positive that I've heard you're voice before. "

" Ahh ya I get that alot. "

" Hm so what's up ? "

" Nothing much . Nothing is really happening. How about you're day. I am curious about you "

" Hehe what? "

" Nothing I don't what I'm blurting out. "

" Ah you must be tired. But we'll my day went well . Just a little lonely "

" Lonely ? "

" Ya there is no luck finding friends right now for me since I was comfortable with Minjae eonnie and never made an effort to reach out and befriend others. But now everyone is already in gangs and no one is looking for new friends".

" Ah that sucks. Well you're graduating in a a month right ? "

" In a month and half. But ya. Graduation is coming soon "

" Oh what's your nex-"

Suddenly a loud sound was heard from niki's end as sunghoon came inside

Sh: Niki heesung hyung and Jay hyung says dinner is ready .And everyone else is there already so get up and come. Down . Keep the phone down for a second.

Niki: HYUNG !!!!

Sh: what ?!

Niki: I'm on a call so please.

" Ah sorry Nova. It's just my hyung suddenly came in "

"......"

" Nova ? Are you still there ?"

" You're Nishimura Riki from enhypen"

" What no ... "

" Don't lie. I figured out why your voice was familiar. Cause you're Niki. Also the one who came in was sunghoon if I'm not wrong. And he literally just told you how Jay and heesung is waiting with others. And he called you Niki"

" It's just a coincidence"

" Once or twice is a coincidence, but these are like 4 or 5 signs "

" Ok fine. Ya I'm Niki from Enhypen. I'm sorry I lied. I just it was nice to have someone to chat with who doesn't see me as Niki. But instead as Riki "

" Ya it's fine. You couldn't just tell these kind of things to some random stranger on the internet so it's fine I understand "

" You sound way too calm for someone who just realised they are talking with their bias "

" Believe it just hasn't sunk in yet. That's why once it does you will be seeing a different me. But don't worry I won't treat you different just because you're Niki. You will be always my friend Riki "

" Hehe. Thanks. Now that you know who I am can we video call tomorrow? I wanna know how you look like "

" Sure. No go before your hyungs get mad at you "

" Bye Nova "

" Bye Niki "