Singaram: Veera is right Ranga. Once he starts his construction then the problem between him and Kanmani will be solved so let him have his space until then.

Ranga nodded his head and Veera smiled at Singaram. They had coffee before they went on their ways. 

It was 10 at night when Veera returned home. Arul and Moorthy who were waiting for him left to Arul's house and they didn't fail to note the presence of Singaram's men watching Veera's home.

Veera closed the door and saw Kanmani watching movie. He sat next to her and wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her to his lap.

Veera: God, it was hell to be outside for such a long time without you by my side.

Kanmani: Same blood. Lets have dinner, I m damn hungry to eat the whole house.

Veera unbuttoned his shirt and pulled out the string of jasmine and halwa he brought for her.

Veera: I had to buy these jasmine flowers and halwa secretly as if I was buying for my secret lover. Let me bath and we shall have dinner together.

Kanmani tried to leave but he pulled her back and placed a long kiss on her cheek but Kanmani felt shy and pushed him away moving from him.

Veera: I just wanted kiss you before I go to bath bunny baby.

Rathinamae mutham vaikkava
Athukaga pattanam poi vakkeel vaikava

Kanmani: 

Vetkathaiyum pothi vaikkava
Athukaga mandhiyila pandhi vaikava

Veera picked the towel to bath and stopped by the threshold of the room and saw Kanmani tying her hair in a bun.

Veera: 

Odi vaa oodai pakkam
Oliyalaam medhuvaga

He winked at her and ruffled his messy hair giving an open invite to join him in the bath.

Kanmani: 

Maasathula moonu naalu, porukkanum podhuvaga

Veera: Nejama solriya chumma song paadriya di?    ( Are you just singing along or saying it for real ?)

Kanmani: For real Mr.husband. Now get bath and lets finish dinner. 

Veera smiled and entered the room. He returned drying his hair and sat on the floor where Kanmani has placed the plates for them. 

Veera: Why did you cook then ? You could called me or informed Arul to cook. 

Kanmani: Tell me is there a place where women are let to rest just because they are on their monthly time ? Every women inspite of being on their date or not they do their usual chores so it is not a big issue that I cooked dinner. I do all the works like as usual.

Veera: Atleast I m here now and I can take care of you and less your burden of works bunny baby.

Kanmani smiled and they had dinner together.

They returned to bed and Veera adorned her hair with jasmine flowers and fed her halwa.

Kanmani: Do you know why men buy jasmine and halwa especially when they plan to be romantic with their wife ?

Veera: I don't know but I think you have better reason so go ahead, I m all ears.

Kanmani: I don't know but I guess in olden days every men and women had to work hard and there was no AC to keep them away from being sweaty. Also there was no perfumes to get rid of the smell from sweat so they used jasmine flowers. Am I right ?