Baskar: Ofcourse and by the way would you mind introducing yourself ?

Veera: I m Veera and he is my friend Moorthy. This village is my native but I stayed in Chennai for the past 8 years and now got married recently and wanted to settle here. 

Baskar: So good to hear that Veera. Where do you work here ?

Veera Mv: What a fool he could be ?

Veera: I m planning to construct a shopping complex and trying for loan and soon I will be busy in my business.

Baskar: Awesome Veera. All the best. Hopefully I could be there on your opening day if I m still in village.

Veera hummed and dusted his hands fixing the stepney. Moorthy placed the flattened tyre in the deck of the car.

Baskar; Thank you so much and hope we meet often. Happy to see someone broadminded like me.

Veera nodded his head and Baskar drove away thanking them once again.

Veera: He thought we couldn't see through his facade to trap us. 

Moorthy laughed and they reached home. Kanmani passed water to them and Veera passed the button camera to Pratik to check it.

Veera: Kathiravan met us at the grove Kanmani. 

Kanmani: you mean that Singaram's left hand man Kathiravan ?

Veera nodded his head and explained everything happened including meeting Baskar and helping him.

Kanmani: How dare he made you work for him ? you should have tore him apart Veera.

Moorthy: Veera, I m so happy for you. Kanmani is perfect for you and I hope one day I see you with black eyes.

Veera: Are you by any means instigating her against me Mr. Moorthy ?

Moorthy: No, she doesn't need that. 

Pratik: Guys look at the recordings. Its just perfect so make sure you have it with you all sides when you leave home.

Moorthy: What next ?

Veera: Simple. Singaram will set his men to pull me down with comments that I m jobless and we shall add fuel to it.

Arul: what nonsense ?

Veera: He wanted me to turn against Kanmani and that is the only way he can convince me to accept his offer.

Kanmani: So what should I do now ?

Veera: We will start with our acting. You throw some tantrums infront of people so that it will reach his ears and he will make out his open move to meet me.

Kanmani: Fine I m ready.

Moorthy burst out laughing and Pratik was hardly controlling his laughter.

Veera: You are so eager to fight me ? God, how could you be so vicious Kanmani ?

Kanmani: Are you in for a real fight Mr. Veera ? 

Veera shook his head vigorously and glared at Moorthy for creating so much dramas between them.

Veera: I swear Moorthy, if me and Kanmani get into a fight then you will lose your teeth when you are back to home in Chennai.

Moorthy shut his mouth with his palm and Veera smirked turning his gaze to Kanmani who just winked and walked away leaving him baffled.

Veera Mv: I will take care of you naughtiness tonight bunny baby. 

The next day Veera and Kanmani arrived at the market to buy vegetables and Kanmani stared at Veera.