The final round

The two warriors draw their swords and with a primal roar, Shoyo and Hayato pushed forward, their swords meeting in a clash of steel that sent sparks flying into the night sky. The rooftop became their battleground, illuminated by the pale light of the moon as they fought with all the ferocity of two warriors locked in mortal combat.

Their swords sang in the air, the sound of their clash reverberating through the night like a battle hymn. With every swing, every parry, they pushed themselves to the limits of their abilities, each determined to emerge victorious at any cost.

Shoyo's movements were swift and precise, his blade slicing through the air with deadly accuracy as he sought to find an opening in his opponent's defenses. With each strike, he channeled the full force of his rage and determination, his eyes burning with a fierce intensity.

Hayato, however, was a force to be reckoned with. With a sadistic grin, he met Shoyo's attacks head-on, his own blade flashing in the moonlight as he countered each blow with skill and precision. His movements were slow but deliberate, each strike carrying the weight of centuries of battle experience.

As they fought, their surroundings seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them locked in a deadly dance of death. Time seemed to stretch on endlessly as they traded blow for blow, their swords clashing with a sound that echoed through the night like thunder.

And then, in a moment that seemed to hang in the balance, they both lunged forward, their swords meeting in a final, decisive clash. The force of their collision sent shockwaves rippling through the air, the sound of their impact echoing across the rooftop.

For a heartbeat, they stood locked in a deadly embrace, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of defiance. And then, with a mighty roar, they pushed forward with all their strength, their swords flashing in the moonlight as they fought for supremacy.

In that moment, as the moon cast its pale light upon their duel, Shoyo and Hayato knew that only one of them would walk away from this confrontation alive. And though the outcome remained uncertain, they were both prepared to lay down their lives for the chance at victory. It was time for the final round.

Shoyo: You are the strongest opponent I have ever faced bedsides sukuna

Hayato: I feel the same way if I am too die hwre I'll be proud it was against a warrior like you

With a brief pause to catch their breath, Shoyo and Hayato locked eyes once more, a silent understanding passing between them. And then, without a word spoken, they surged forward once again, their swords raised high as they prepared to resume their deadly dance.

Their footsteps echoed across the rooftop, the sound of their charge mingling with the distant rumble of thunder as they closed the distance between them. With each step, the tension in the air grew thicker, the anticipation palpable as they hurtled towards their inevitable clash.

As they met in the center of the rooftop, their swords clashed with a deafening roar, the sound reverberating through the night like a thunderclap. Sparks flew as steel met steel, the clash of their blades filling the air with the metallic tang of blood and sweat.

Their movements were a blur of motion as they fought with all the ferocity of two wild beasts locked in mortal combat. Shoyo's strikes were swift and precise, each blow aimed with deadly accuracy as he sought to find an opening in his opponent's defenses.

But Hayato was no easy adversary. With a still sadistic grin plastered across his face, he met Shoyo's attacks with a cruel delight, his own blade flashing in the moonlight as he countered each blow with skill and precision. His movements were slow but deliberate, each strike carrying the weight of centuries of battle experience.

As they clashed, their surroundings seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them locked in a deadly embrace. Time seemed to stretch on endlessly as they traded blow for blow, their swords flashing in the moonlight as they fought for supremacy. They clashed and got launched back skidding along the ground no-one knew why they weren't using this cursed techniques maybe they had an understanding they wanted to beat the opponent in front of them with the strength they had honed 

And then, in a moment that seemed to hang in the balance, they both lunged forward once more, their swords meeting in a final, decisive clash. The force of their collision sent shockwaves rippling through the air, the sound of their impact echoing across the rooftop.

For a heartbeat, they stood locked in a deadly embrace, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of defiance. And then, with a mighty roar, they pushed forward with all their strength, their swords flashing in the moonlight as they fought for supremacy once more.

In the final, desperate clash, Shoyo and Hayato surged towards each other, their swords crackling with black and red lightning, a manifestation of their boundless fury. With a cry that echoed across the rooftop, they clashed with all the strength and determination they could muster,

BLACK SLASH!

Their blades meet in a titanic collision that seemed to shake the earth or jist the building neither of them really knew nor did they care

For what felt like an eternity, they stood locked in a deadly embrace, their swords locked in a deadly dance of death. The air crackled with energy as their combined forces clashed, the sound of their struggle filling the night with a deafening roar.

And then, in a flash of movement, they both appeared behind each other, frozen in a moment of silent confrontation. The rooftop fell silent as they stood locked in a deadly embrace, the only sound the pounding of their hearts in their ears.

But then. Blood erupted from Shoyo's face and chest, a crimson geyser that painted the rooftop. With a pained cry, he fell to one knee, his strength ebbing away with each passing moment.

And then,just as he thought he'd won, Hayato's sword shattered into a thousand pieces, then blood gushed from his gut, staining the rooftop fully crimson as he crumpled to the ground, his life slipping away

In the aftermath of their titanic clash, the rooftop fell silent, the echoes of their battle fading into the night. Shoyo and Hayato lay motionless on the cold, hard ground, their bodies broken and battered by the ferocity of their struggle.

But even in death, the human turned cursed spirit remained unbroken, a testament to the indomitable will of a true warrior. And though his final battle had come to an end, he was left knowing he fought in one last incredible fight

As for shoyo's fate well that's uncertain he just lies there his chest being cut and one of his eyes missing

And that's a wrap

Damn intense right