The ultimate speedy showdown

In the moonlit rooftop arena, the atmosphere crackled with tension as Shoyo Itadori, the cunning jujutsu sorcerer, and Hayato, the relentless curse driven by a thirst for battle, faced off. The air was heavy with the weight of their mutual animosity, each combatant poised for action, their every muscle tense with anticipation.

Shoyo's eyes glinted with determination as he sized up his opponent, his mind calculating the best course of action.

Shoyo: (this guy he's stronger than anyone I've ever faced he won't be easy but I can't just let myself lose but that would mean death and I refuse to die!)

With a silent nod to himself, he launched himself forward, his movements a blur of agility and precision. His fists moved with calculated intent, aiming for Hayato's vulnerable spots with unerring accuracy.

Hayato: Bring it on!

Hayato, however, was no easy adversary. With a primal roar, he met Shoyo's onslaught head-on, his massive form braced against the impact of each blow. His movements were slow but deliberate, each strike carrying the full force of his strength as he sought to overpower his opponent with sheer brute force.

The rooftop reverberated with the sound of their battle, the clashing of their fists echoing off the surrounding buildings. Each blow sent shockwaves rippling through the air, the force of their collision shaking the very ground beneath them.

Despite Shoyo's skill and agility, he found himself hard-pressed to gain the upper hand against the relentless onslaught of his cursed foe. Hayato's blows were like tornadoes, each strike threatening to break through Shoyo's defenses and send him crashing to the ground below.

But Shoyo refused to back down. With gritted teeth and a steely resolve, he pressed on, his movements growing more frenzied as he sought to outmaneuver his opponent. His attacks came faster and fiercer, fueled by a determination to win.

As the battle raged on, their movements became a blur of motion, the clash of their fists a symphony of violence. Each strike was met with a counterstrike, each blow parried with a fierce determination to emerge victorious.

They had no idea how long they where fighting for now but they didn't care all that mattered is what was in front of them

And as the moon hung high in the sky, casting a pale glow over their rooftop battleground, Shoyo and Hayato continued to clash, their fists colliding in a relentless exchange of blows. In that moment, they knew that only one of them would walk away from this confrontation alive, and they were both willing to do whatever it took to ensure that it was them.

As the moon cast its ethereal glow upon the rooftop, Shoyo and Hayato, locked in a deadly dance, they clashed and jumped away

The tension in the air was palpable, thick with the scent of sweat and adrenaline as they both took a moment to collect themselves.

Shoyo's breath came in ragged gasps, his chest rising and falling with each labored inhale. Beads of sweat dripped down his brow, mingling with the dirt and grime of battle. His muscles screamed in protest, protesting the relentless onslaught he had endured thus far. Yet, despite the physical toll, his eyes burned with a fierce determination, a silent promise of defiance against his cursed adversary.

Shoyo: You are just as good as I thought you'd be hayato

Hayato, towering over Shoyo with a menacing presence, seemed almost unaffected by the exertion of battle. His cursed form exuded an aura of malevolence, the darkness swirling around him like a cloak of shadows. His eyes gleamed with a primal hunger, a hunger for victory and domination that seemed to pulse with every beat of his cursed heart.

Hayato: Right,back at at you Shoyo I'm glad I was waiting for you but I want to kill you

Shoyo: Yeah I want to kill you too 

They both took fighting stances and their cursed energy exploded what was once contained is now being used

With a silent nod, as if acknowledging the inevitable, they both surged forward once more,their movements fueled by the raw power of cursed energy coursing through their veins. The air crackled with anticipation as they clashed once more, their blows sending shockwaves rippling through the rooftop beneath their feet

Shoyo's attacks were swift and precise, his fists a blur as he unleashed a barrage of spells and incantations. Each strike was calculated, aimed at exploiting any weakness in his opponent's defenses. His cursed energy crackled around him like lightning, a testament to his mastery of the arcane arts.

But Hayato was a force to be reckoned with. With a primal roar, he met Shoyo's onslaught head-on, his massive form braced against the impact of each blow. His movements were deliberate, each strike carrying the full weight of his relentless fury as he sought to crush his opponent beneath his heel.

The rooftop echoed with the sound of their battle, the clash of their fists reverberating through the air like thunder. Each blow sent shockwaves rippling through the air

then two words echoed from hayato's mouth as shoyo is struck in the gut

Hayato: BLACK FLASH!

Shoyo is sent flying across the rooftop and skids along the ground

Shoyo got too his feet

But then he fell

And then, in that moment that seemed to stretch into eternity, Shoyo fell to the ground and Hayato emerged victorious. With a triumphant roar, he stood tall over his fallen opponent, his chest heaving with exertion as he surveyed the scene before him. Shoyo lay sprawled at his feet, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he struggled to rise.

With a menacing glint in his eye, Hayato raised his fists to the sky in a silent declaration of victory. The cursed energy crackled around him like a halo of darkness, casting long shadows across the rooftop. In that moment, he knew that he had bested his opponent, but he also knew that his victory was not yet complete.

With a cruel smirk, Hayato took a step forward, his eyes fixed on Shoyo's prone form. He raised his sword high into the air, his cursed energy surging forth in a dark vortex of power. In that moment, it seemed as though the very air around them trembled with anticipation, as if waiting for the final blow to fall.

And as the moon hung high in the sky, casting a pale glow over the rooftop battleground,

Hayato: Take this to heart shoyo Itadori you where the greatest opponent I've had in decades maybe even centuries but unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and your end is right now

Hayato swung his sword down ready to end shoyo right then and there

And that's a wrap

Ooh this was intense as hell