The Restaurant

A.N~ [5/22/17] just fixed the typos in this chapter and this was my very first book, so please, bare with me.
-----------------------------------------------

Sanji pov

"Well that's done." I whistled as I wiped a few beads of sweat of my forehead. I had just finished the routine cleaning for closing when a customer walked in.

What kind of decent person comes a minute before closing? We have lives too you know.

I mentally groaned, but I couldn't refuse serving him. The Baratie has a policy against refusing to serve a hungry customer, no matter what. I'm not one to complain, because "once upon a time" I wished someone had shown me that kindness.

"Hello, Welcome to Baratie. Please follow me." I smiled as I greeted the handsome stranger. He sported a business suit and hipster-ish sunglasses that didn't quite match, but it looked good on him, anything probably would.

Including me!

I quickly shook the thought from my head. I have known I was gay since puberty, but sometimes my thoughts went to far.

"I'll be right back to take your order." I said as I walked away from the table. He smiled and nodded at me, and wasn't sure but I could have sworn he winked. I walked calmly to the kitchen and toke a deep breathe.

He's so hot.

I couldn't help myself. He looked like he stepped right out of a magazine.

His short, green hair was gel'd in a attempt to calm the spikey-ness but failed. In the end, it gave him more of a sexy bed head look. Not to
mention, he had a scar over his left eye that made him look so badass, and I could tell he was ripped. As for the cherry on top, he had flawless tanned skin without a blemish.

I quickly grabbed a notepad, and went back to the only non-empty table.

" I'll be your waiter for today. My name is Sanji. May I take your order?"

"Could I have the seasoned Blue Elephant Tuna and some sake?" He said in a deep, husky yet warm and inviting voice.

"Yes, sir" I replied as I wrote down his order. We exchanged a nod as I headed back to the kitchen and began to whip up his order, and I was sure to make it extra tasty.

------time skip----

"Thank you. The meal was delicious." said the man as I began to pour him another glass of sake. He handed me back the paid check and as I headed back to the kitchen to deposit the money I accidentally knocked over the glass full of sake. It spilled all over the man.

"I am so sorry!" I rambled as I didn't my best to clean up the mess with the cloth napkins nearby. I blushed madly while I wiped what I could off him.

"Heh, it's alright. Don't sweat it" he chuckled at my blush and horrible attempts to clean up the strong scented mess. His clothes were not stained red....like a murder scene.

"Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?" I rambled on not realizing what I said until it was to late. I looked away from the mess and stopped cleaning.

"No Tha-wait. Actually there may be something you can do for me." He said while smirked charmingly, "Just call me anytime."

He winked at me. This time I could totally tell.

With that he pulled out a pen and scribbled a note on what looked like a business card, slipped it in my shirt pocket, and he walked out the door without another word. Leaving me red as a cherry and starstruck. I decide to read over the card he gave me.

Roronoa Zoro
FBI Investigation Specialist
Hours of service: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx

There was also a hand written note on the back in bold professional handwriting.

I'm hoping to see much more of you. ;)
-Zoro

I blushed madly, and couldn't help smiling like a idiot. He's a secret agent.

Could I be his partner in love and crime? Just like the movies.

Zoro pov

I was gonna give him my number anyway, but he just made it a whole lot more convenient by slipping sake on me. He was obviously not straight, and neither am I for the more part so why not? Plus, he was cute. He had long blonde hair they dropped over his right eye, a curly eyebrow that curled toward his nose over his left eye, and he was built. There was nothing not to like.

Don't screw this up, Zoro.