Chapter 1 Meets the Angel

Episode 1: Meet the Angel

Amane Fujimiya, a shy and introverted high school student, lives a solitary life in his small apartment. One day, he encounters his beautiful next-door neighbor, Mahiru, during a sudden downpour. This unexpected meeting marks the beginning of a heartwarming friendship

(Scene: Amane's apartment building entrance. It's pouring rain outside.)

Amane: (muttering to himself) Oh no, it's raining so heavily. I didn't bring an umbrella.

Mahiru: (appearing with an umbrella) Hey there! Do you need an umbrella?

Amane: (surprised) Oh... um, yes, please. Thank you so much!

(Mahiru opens the umbrella and holds it over both of them.)

Mahiru: No problem! We're neighbors after all. It's the least I can do.

Amane: (blushing) Th-thank you. I'm Amane, by the way.

Mahiru: Nice to meet you, Amane. I'm Mahiru. We're in the same class, you know.

Amane: (surprised) Really? I... I didn't realize that. I guess we've never really talked before.

Mahiru: Yeah, it's strange, isn't it? We live so close, but we've never had a proper conversation.

Amane: (nervously) I'm not very good at socializing...

Mahiru: Don't worry, Amane. I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Let's walk together until the rain stops.

(They start walking together, sheltered under the umbrella.)

Amane: (feeling a sense of comfort) Thank you, Mahiru. I appreciate your kindness.

Mahiru: (smiling) No problem at all, Amane. From now on, we can look out for each other.

(Scene: Amane's apartment building entrance. The rain starts to subside.)

Amane: Looks like the rain is letting up. I should head back home.

Mahiru: Alright, take care, Amane. See you at school tomorrow!

Amane: Yes, see you tomorrow, Mahiru. Thanks again for the umbrella.

(They wave goodbye to each other as Amane enters his apartment.)