One Piece Oc

Name| Lucy Newgate

Nickname(s)/Alias| N/A, til the world knew who her Father was.- Whitehaired Lucy

Bounty| 55,000,000(Starting Bounty)

Age| 17

Birthday| January 6th

Gender| Female

Species| Human

Sexuality| Demisexual

Personality| Lucy is a very determined and hard-headed person, always pushing forward. She can get agitated pretty easily, but normally she's a pretty happy person. Having lived a wild life, she has learned to be versatile to keep herself and those she cares for safe. She is pretty smart because of this, her survival instincts being high. However in truth she never wants to lose anyone, that's why she's so hard on those she cares for.

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| ADHD, Anger Issues, Anxiety(which leads to Panic Attacks), & Depression

Looks/Body Shape|

Height| 5'7

Weight| 130 lbs

Outfit(s)| Look on my Pinterest

Always Worn Jewelry| N/A

Tattoo(s)| N/A, til she meets her Father. Getting his Jolly Roger on her Thigh in honor of him.

Piercing(s)| Just her ears one hole(Like Nami)-Which depending what she's wearing

Scar(s)| Little ones all over body from the hard life she lived training and fighting.

Weapon(s)/Haki| Bow and Arrow, plus born with Conqueror's Haki(Later on learns how to use the other two forms of Haki)

Devil Fruit| N/A

Strengths| Weapon Mastery, Her Aim, & Her Courage

Weaknesses| Easily Distracted, Her Father, & Her Brothers

Hobbies| Swimming & Reading

Likes| Adventuring, Getting Stronger, & Trying New Things

Dislikes| Bullies, Abuse, & Lying

Best Friend| Brook OR Your Oc

Friends| Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Jinbe, Nefertari Vivi, Karoo, Portgas D. Ace, Sabo, Dadan, & Monkey D. Garp

Acquaintances| Boa Hancock, Trafalgar Law, & Anyone who helps the Straw Hats, but...is kinda off.

Enemies| Marines & Anybody that Luffy said was a bad guy

Pirate/Marine/Civilian| Pirate

Crew| Straw Hat Pirates

Island of Birth| Unknown, but raised on Goa Island

Family| Edward Newgate(Father, Deceased)
Malva Kramer(Mother, Deceased)-Made up Character

Love Interest| Usopp

Relationship Status| Friends

Backup Love Interest| Franky

Backstory| Lucy is the creation of a one night stand, something that was supposed to mean nothing. Her mother kept her pregnancy a secret, never informing her father he had a child. Lucy grew up knowing the name of her father, but nothing else about him other than he was a Pirate. The only people Lucy knew for 3 years was her Mother and her friend Garp, who came to visit once in a while. When her Mother began to get sick, Garp started visiting more. Promising her Mother he would take care of her after she passed, which came too soon for the young child.
After her Mother died, Garp took Lucy to the island of Goa. Leaving her with Dadan, a Mountain Bandit friend he had. There she met Ace, the male being 3 years older than her at the age of 6. The two spent quite a ton of time together, having met Ace before his anger became so bad towards others. As they grew up, Garp eventually told Dadan who her Father was, the female hating more for giving her children that come from chaotic parents.
As they continued to grow up, she met Sabo and became close friends with him as well. When she was finally 7, Luffy came to their little mountain. Ace hated the kid, not liking him following them around all the time. However Lucy was much nicer, accepting the male a lot more than the other two boys. As time progressed, she came to call those boys her brothers.
They had their reasoning, the boys finding out about how she was wanting to find her Father. Yet because she was younger, she decided to leave with Luffy not ever caring about who was going to be captain. Even after everything that happened in their childhood, Lucy came out of it stronger than before.

Headcanon| After Kuma sent the Crew Flying, Lucy landed on Whitebeard's Ship. They were suspicious of her, until she mentioned Luffy's name. From there she found out about Ace, demanding they bring her with to save her Brother. Ace barely spoke of his baby sister, so they were shocked to know she was his sibling. Since they had some time to wait, they questioned her about how she knew Ace. The female explaining she was looking for her Father, that all she knew about was two things.
When they arrive at Marineford, Garp had told his friend about Lucy as well as the other two boys. Leading to the world finding out she was Whitebeards daughter, which lead to the two's shocked faces as they turn to each other from across the battlefield.

Other|
Smoker(Y/N): No
Drinker(Y/N): Yes
Allergies: Lactose Intolerant
Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Gelato & Soda
Disliked Food & Drink: Milk & Squash
Favorite Color: Turquoise Blue
Scent: Sea Breeze & Moss
Voice Claim: Irina Jelavic by Martha Harm

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush: