"you see it's smokey and i just put the blunt out hush." kamari said rolling his eyes as he stood up.

he already had on his suit all was left was putting on his cap and gown, he had a fresh cut and his hair was braided down into stitch braids.

he sprayed on some cologne before putting on his gown and grabbed his cap,"ight i'm ready now..." kamari said following jamari downstairs.

"finally you're ready damn..." namari said and kamari mugged her.

"girl- okay." he said shaking his head.

"you look so good my love." matiyah said hugging kamari.

"and you smell like weed- y'all pothead asses get on my nerves." she said shaking her head.

"blame mom." kamari and jamari said in sync.

"fuck y'all." namari said mugging them.

❈ ❈ ❈

"i'm so prouddd of youuu." xylah said giving kamari a side hug.

"thanks..." kamari said giving his older sister a side hug while holding his diploma in the other hand.

"we still going out to eat after this??" nalani asked as she looked between kamari and jamari.

"yeah we can—"

"aye kamari! you gonna stroll wit us?!" trevor asked loudly catching kamari's attention.

"helll yeah...hold this fa me?" kamari said towards his mom handing her his diploma and cap.

he quickly jogged over to where the rest of his faternity were already starting their signature stroll, he immediately joined in between them making sure to hit the shimmy.

as usual you could hear the crowd cheers as well as other fraternities moving together to stroll all as one.

once the music died down kamari quickly found his family to leave,"you had some girls ready to drop they panties twin." jamari said making kamari laugh.

"ion want nun of em, i'm good." kamari said shaking his head.

"mmm...i'm finna get some of they numbers.." jamari said with a grin.

"bye you need to worry about yo baby mama and yo child."

"don't play you know i be getting my daughter on the weekend and-"

"anddd you still be fuckin that girl when you go get my niece..." kamari said.

"business..."jamari mumbled making kamari shake his head as they walked to their separate cars.

he got in my car and connected to bluetooth until he received a notification.

unknown: *2 attachments*
unknown: you looked good as fuck li daddy💕i'm proud of you baby

his eyes widened seeing one photo was him walking across stage and the other was him handing his belongings to namari.

"wait...no..." kamari mumbled as he stared at the text reading the same thing over and over before responding.

-masani???
read
-bro this shit ain't funny if somebody playing
read

kamari sighed seeing no response and put his phone down in the seat, as he made his way to the restaurant to meet his family his phone went off again.

unknown: i'm sorry i can't respond as much, you know i'm the only person who call you li daddy kamari😂i miss you bad asf

-i miss you more, am i gonna be able to see you soon??

unknown: i'll make sumn shake so you can see me tonight, okay baby?? imma text you later

-okay

unknown: i love you pretty boy💕

-i love you more💕

kamari found himself smiling hard as hell and got an all too familiar feeling in his stomach at the thought of actually seeing masani after all this time.

all those feelings he was starting to cover up came and hit him 10x harder, all the love for masani and the nights of staying up smoking the moment he felt himself get in his feelings.

he blew out a breath as he sat in the restaurants parking lot,"lemme get this dinner over with..." he said to himself before getting out the car.

❈ ❈ ❈

kamari found himself driving at 2am to the location masani had sent him, he was also told leave his phone behind so he listened.

he did leave a text to his parents and brother he was going out with some people from his college and would probably be gone for a few days.

kamari had enough trust in masani to believe he would come back unharmed, as he got closer to the address he noticed it was the safe house he was first brought to.

he pulled up seeing most the lights off, he was confused as he got out the car and found flowers on the doormat.

white tulips with a envelope inside.

he picked up the flowers and opened the envelope.

if you seeing this you really fuck wit me li daddy, i can see you but we can't stay out here my name still ain't fully cleared yet...so it's up to you if you really tryna come wit me somewhere

kamari read then saw a plane ticket inside the envelope as well with some money.

cancun, mexico was on the ticket.

kamari swallowed the spit in his mouth as he weighed his options.

leave and spend time with masani?? with no one knowing his true location ?

or just go home and pretend none of this was even seen.