Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

Start from the beginning

"Ku.." 

She says shyly looking at him before the pink haired moves to not waste anytime and eat her pussy out. Y/n lets out a loud moan from this and holds onto his pink locks as the pleasure of having his tongue swirling inside her brings pure ecstasy. 

She rolled her eyes back from just this alone. Kusuo doesn't show any signs of slowing down. His hands moves up to play with her boobs and pinch her nipples with his fingers. Adding more pleasure she's feeling already. She moans Kusuo's name over and over again.

Like It's the only thing she knows. Only name she will ever moan like this. Either while being fucked or eat out or fingered by the psychic himself. 

It did not take long for Y/n to ended up finishing. It all released in Kusuo's mouth as some are dripping from his lips. Y/n's eyes widened as she tried to wipe it away. Before she can even do that Kusuo moves to flip her around with her ass facing his face.

"Love show me how much of a slut you are for me." 

He says in a calm yet demanding voice. Watching as Y/n's sensitive body that had just come was now getting wet again. The pink haired move to face Y/n and kiss her gently at first before slowly getting more intimate. 

Tongues swirling together. As Kusuo played with her boobs and nipples again same time. 

"Don't worry love. I'll put my dick inside of you soon." 

Kusuo whispers to her ears speaking.

"You like it right? being fucked by me and have me do whatever I want with your body love?" 

Y/n let out a moan as an answer to his words making him chuckle in respond. 

"Good girl. Such a slut for me right?" 

Kusuo went to touch Y/n's pussy again seeing how wet it was again. Kusuo chuckles before moving to remove his suit but Y/n stopped him. He looks at her confused until she began doing it for him. 

She moves off the counter and helped him out. When he was mostly naked like her. She touches his chest and leaves small kisses on It. The pink haired watches her do this. It looked more erotic with the way she's clearly dripping from being wet and aroused. Yet she's here acting so innocent kissing his chest. 

Kusuo's dick didn't take It's time being hard as a rock. Y/n looks down with a smile touching it and when she did Kusuo let out a groan.

"That's.. gonna be inside me.. I want it Ku." 

"You'll have It Love-" 

"No like. I want It.

Kusuo was a bit surprised at her words. He understood what she had meant and It makes him even more hard. He takes a deep breath before grabbing her arm and leading her to the bedroom.

When they were there. Kusuo lay Y/n down on the bed as he pinned her there. 

"You asked for it. Don't back down now. I will fuck you senseless love." 

Y/n shyly nodded at his words slowly opening her legs for him. This fuels Kusuo even more as he shoves his dick inside of her without mercy. Y/n let out a loud pleasurable yet painful moan from his member being inside of her. It was even more bigger than usual.