They soon arrive at an abandoned hospital with Shou, Hibiki, Tsubasa, Kanade and Chris hiding behind a wall as Genjuro gives them a rundown of their plan.

Genjuro: Listen, get ready to end this tonight! Genjuro told them through Tsubasa's communicator.

Ogawa: I'm sorry to keep you out so late on a school night. Ogawa told them.

Tsubasa: Don't worry. As protectors, this is our duty. Tsubasa told him.

Hibiki: I can't believe they're hiding outside the city… Hibiki said.

Shou: But this is the perfect hiding place... Shou sighs.

Shou: This hospital used to be my mother's which closed down a long time ago, and was soon bought by a big company or something…

Kanade: Then how did they get this hospital? They have also been bringing in supplies, little by little, over the past two months. But I hate to say that, at this point, that's all the information we have.

Shou: I don't know... there's no way my mother would cooperate with them. I have a feeling that someone else gave this place to them. Shou said.

Shou: I hope so... Muttered Shou.

Chris: If they won't come out of their holes, we have to drag them out! Chris said before they ran into the abandoned hospital.

[At Division 2 Headquarters]

Genjuro and the other members of Division 2 were monitoring W and the three Symphogear users as they entered the building.

Aoi: Symphogear users and Kamen Riders are heading into the building. Aoi said.

[Meanwhile]

As Shou and the three Symphogear users run through the hallway, Dr. Ver watches them through security cameras.

Dr. Ver: Let's welcome them warmly. He said before he pressed a key on his keyboard.

Shou and the four Symphogear users stopped running when they saw red gas coming out of the vents. They try to maintain a safe distance from the gas if the gas is dangerous.

Hibiki: It feels like an abandoned hospital, doesn't it? Hibiki asked.

Shou: Yes, there's something strange about this. Shou nodded in agreement.

Chris: What, are you both scared? Kris asked.

Shoy: That's not it! Shou said as he and Hibiki turned to Chris.

Hibiki: The air feels heavy…

Tsubasa: They're catching up to us really fast. Tsubasa said before she saw several Voices walking towards them.

Killiter Ichaival Tron.

Chris sings as she changes into her Symphogear armor and ends up with a finger gun.

Chris: Bang!

Then the wave of her armor affected Sound which changed color.

Chris immediately took out her bow which turned into a gatling gun as she sang.

[Insert Song: Bye-Bye Lullaby]

Tsubasa, Kanade and Hibiki changed into their armor as they and Shou jumped to her side.

When any of the Noise survived, they were still heading towards several more people who were starting to appear behind them in the green light.

Kanade: Did you guys see it? Kanade asked when she saw the light and Hibiki nodded.

Hibiki: I know that. This noise… said Hibiki.

Tsubasa: Yes, they are being controlled. Tsubasa said.