Off to Liurnia!.. Again...

Începe de la început

"Tarnished and Warrior at your service, isn't it utterly repellant? This... This grafting Godrick's... Hardly fits a Lord..."

The name Godrick rings a bell, that man in the white mask mentioned something about a Great Rune... Whatever the hell that means.

"Ah... Uh... I don't mean to sound dumb but... Hypothetical question... Who is Godrick?"

Nepheli and Blaidd look at you dumbfounded.

"You're messing with us, right?" They both speak with a frustrated tone.

"I mean! Everyone and their maidens have been mentioning that man's name! First it was that white mask guy, then it was Roderika, and now you!"

Blaidd keeps track of the people you named on his fingers, "That's three people..."

You turn to Blaidd and give him a cold glare, Blaidd quickly lowers his hand and turns his head away while Nepheli begins to explain.

"He proclaims himself to be the Lord of Stormveil, he's nothing more than a demigod that clings onto his dying power. If you intend to challenge Godrick, I ask you call upon me." Nepheli lifts one of her axes and places her fist across her heart.

You both salute each other before walking away, Blaidd speaks up as the both of you approach the fog gate.

"You didn't kill Godrick?!"

You put your hands up on defense.

"LISTEN! I have no clue who this guy is, for all I know he's just a sad old man with a Great Rune... What the hell even is a Great Rune?"

Blaidd brings two fingers to the bridge of his nose and sighs before waving you off, "Listen, as much as I like you I'm starting to question why Ranni believes you to be fit to serve her."

"Whatever let's just jump this old man and be done with it." You speak in a rushed tone as you step through the fog gate, Blaidd isn't too far behind you.

As the two of you enter, you're met with a large figure standing in the middle of the arena, it's filled with what looks like a ruined lush garden. It appears to be admiring a felled dragon near the middle of the arena.

"Mighty dragon, thou'rt a trueborn heir. Lend me thy strength, o kindred. Deliver me unto greater heights..."

The large figure notices the both of you standing in the entry way, it slowly turns to you as it's cloak begins to fall off.

"Well, a lowly tarnished and his pet..." The figure shows it's full self as the cloak is fully swept off.

"Playing as a Lord..." Several grafted limbs reveal themselves as he grabs onto his axe.

"I command thee KNEEL!" He slams the axe down into the ground which creates a small crater and a large boom. Both you and Blaidd begin to draw your weapons as it seems a fight is about to ensure.

"I am the Lord of all that is golden..."

The wind begins to pick up once more at the both of you slowly begin to approach Godrick the Grafted, he drags his axe along the stone walkway before throwing gusts of wind at the both of you which causes you to split up and attack from both sides. He notices this and raises his axe slowly with a loud and mocking laugh before slamming the top of the axe down into the ground. Spikes of gravel is sent up twice causing the two of you to be knocked back.

"Urgh, damnit!" Blaidd shakes the dirt off his armor and lunges at Godrick, he begins to slash deeply into the exposed areas of Godrick that don't have any limbs grafted on them.