Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042

Start from the beginning

" Nye you good?" Sevyn walked up to her and she nodded. Sa'Nylah grabbed her hand and they walked outside into a far restroom.

Sa'Nylah began telling Sevyn the plan and Sevyn was ready. " So, imma get a gun. I got the same gun and issa fast gun. We gon be like oh yall know booka? His opp ass who killed em, they gon tell us and the person who did it we gon torture him." She said and they nodded.

" You tell T, Karlae and Rhaelyn, imma tell Brandon and Dakota." Sa'Nylah said with an evil grin on her face.

" Ok." Sevyn said matching the grin before she fixed it walking out the bathroom.

" Dakota, we going on a drill tonight, if you onnat scary shit stay yo pussy ass in the car folks." Sa'Nylah said sitting on the sink and Dakota laughed.

" Me scary? Crazy folks I'll slide you right now." Dakota said and Sa'Nylah dapped her up. She told her the plan and Dakota went with it.

" Brandon we goi- I already know get the fuck off me." He pushed her hand off his shoulder and her grin turned into a mug.

" Bitch ionk what's yo fuckin problem, Ian do you ugly ass nothing bitch." Nylah pushed him into the wall and he grabbed her by the neck putting her up.

" Stop putting yo hands on me Denae, sixty-third ass." He said and she smirked feeling turned on by him.

" I'm sorry." She said softly. He nodded letting her. " come on." He said and she quickly caught up to him.

-

The time flicked from 6:15 to 6:16. " The the house right V.ROYJR ?" Brandon said pulling his mask down fixing his gun.

Sa'Nylah nodded laughing evil at the nickname. She definitely felt like Grandson at this moment.

" Aight, let's go." Terrance said tucking his gun. Sevyn nodded staring at Dakota. " Dakota and Sevyn hit the back. Brandon at the window. Sa'Nylah an Rhaelyn at the front. Imma get the side and Karlae follow behind." Terrance said and Sa'Nylah grinned.

They quickly got out the car. Sa'Nylah heard her brand new iPhone 6. She quickly knocked on the door. Soon as she did so she walked into along with Rhaelyn.

" waddup mamas." He smirked pulling her into a hug not feeling the gun. " Hi." Sa'Nylah spoke softly feeling turned off by him.

" Hey, I'm Sa'Nylah's friends, Daisy." Rhaelyn smirked and Sa'Nylah nodded. Sa'Nylah sat on the arm of the sofa with Rhaelyn sitting on the other one closer to the boys friend.

" My name Kash, This mt twin million. And my cous James, that's Dooman, Jersey and Steph." He said pointing at everybody and they said hey or what's up.

" Yall heard about that boy booka ? He got shot up. Fuck he get for fuckin with them sixty third niggas." Rhaelyn said and they laughed dapping her up.

" Real shit shordy, me and da guys caught him at the store he was actin like a luh bitch. My dawg Steph got em and he did it to him." Sa'Nylah heard making her blood boil. " Who?" She said.

" Steph. Steph killed booka." Before he was able to finish his sentence Sa'Nylah quickly pulled her gun out making them out their hands up in surrendered.

" I knew she was a catfish, she don't look the same in person." Million smacked his teeth. Sa'Nylah smirked taking the mask off her face. Throwing it to the grown she slid her ski on tightly.

Rhaelyn bussed the windows allowing Karlae's gun to his the back of Kash's head. " move and imma kill you." She spoke harshly and he quickly stopped moving about to pee on his self.