Season 1, Episode 14 - Nightmare

Y/N's POV

A man pulls into his garage with Michigan license plates while playing rock music.

He turns off his engine and the music stops when suddenly the garage door closes for itself.

He's startled by this and looks around suspiciously but ignores it until suddenly the doors in his car begin to lock itself.

He tries to unlock it but the engine starts itself and smoke begins to barrel out of the muffler.

He tries turning it off but the keys stuck and the radio turns on, flipping through channels on its own.

The smoke begins to surround the car and enter through the vents, causing him to choke and cough.

He tries urgently to get out but he's trapped, the smoke engulfing his lungs as he begins to scream "Somebody help me!" But no one can hear him.

Soon after he tries kicking the window out but it won't budge and he eventually passes out, dying of asphyxiation.

I jump awake in my bed next to Sam and Dean in the three bedded motel room after that nightmare, sweat beading down my neck. I instantly throw my covers off and bolt to the bathroom to see Sam leaning over the sink, throwing water in his face. He sighs when he sees me and gives me a knowing look.

"You dreamt it too, didn't you?" He asks me and I nod shakily. He moves aside so I can wet my face too, rubbing my back as I try to gasp for air. "What the fuck is going on man?" I ask him, rubbing my face and he shrugs, not knowing what to say.

I walk back to the room and Sam turns on the lights while I shake Dean awake, "Dean, hey charming wake up" I shake him awake gently and he groans. "What're you doing princess?? It's the middle of the night" He groans, getting up as Sam begins to pack our bags.

"We have to go" Sam says urgently and I nod, going to pack my stuff as Dean looks at us confused. "What's happening?" He asks us, concerned. "Just trust us, okay? We have to go. Right now" I plead with him and he sighs, throwing the covers over him.

________________________________

"McReady. Detective McReady. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress. I need a registered owner of a Sedan. Michigan license plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven" Sam says into the phone while impersonating a detective to get a location on the car that was in our dream while we make our way to Michigan in the Impala.

"Yeah, okay, just hurry" He urges the officer on the other line. "Sammy, y/n/n, relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare" Dean assures him and my head snaps up at this. "Yeah, tell us about it" I mutter sarcastically. "I mean it. You know, a normal everyday, naked in class nightmare. This license plate, it won't check out, you'll see" Dean tells us convinced.

I huff and roll my eyes, "It felt different Dean. Real. Like when we dreamt about your old house." I say and Sam nods in agreement. "And like when I dreamt about Jessica" Sam adds, the phone still to his ear. "Yeah, that makes sense. You guys were dreaming about our house, Sam's girlfriend. This guy you dreamt, you ever seen him before?" Dean asks us.

And I sigh, shaking my head. "No. Exactly. Why would you two have premonitions about some random dude in Michigan?" Dean asks. "I don't know" Sam snaps. "Me neither" I add. "Yes I'm here" Sam says into the phone and then looks over at Dean with an 'I told you so' look on his face. He picks up his pen and begins writing.

"Jim Miller. Saginaw, Michigan. Do you have a street address?" He asks the officer. "Got it. Thanks" He finishes before hanging up. "So it checks out" I sigh and Sam nods sadly. "How far are we?" I ask Dean and he looks at me. "From Saginaw?" He asks. "Yeah" Sam responds. "A couple hours" Dean replies.