Four

Alexandriah Rue Nott:

Waking up, I felt like I was on the verge of collapse. The remnants of last night's escapade flooded my mind as I groggily sat up in bed. Thankful to find myself in familiar surroundings, I couldn't shake the surreal memories that flashed before my eyes.

Did I really take body shots off THE Regulus Black? The mere thought sent a jolt of disbelief through me, but there was no denying the evidence scattered across the room. As I threw off the tangled sheets, panic set in when I realized my underwear was nowhere to be found, replaced instead by damning evidence of our exploits.

"Gaia!" I called out, my voice echoing through the bathroom door. "What?" Her groggy response barely registered as I burst into the room, desperation evident in my tone.

"Was this you?" I demanded, gesturing to the marks on my skin. Gaia's nonchalant reply only added to my frustration. "Think so," she muttered, oblivious to the chaos she had helped unleash.

It wasn't the first time we found ourselves in such a predicament, but each time felt like a new level of absurdity. As I tried to piece together the events of the night before, I couldn't help but wonder how we always ended up here, tangled in a web of passion and reckless abandon.

"Dare!" Gaia yells giddily and absolutely wasted. "Make out with the hottest person in this circle," someone screams. GG smirks and then immediately looks at me to see me looking right back at her. There wasn't space on my couch so I walked over to her.

Yells erupted cheering us on as I sat on her lap, sucking in her bottom lip. The warmth of the body beneath me sent a rush of desire coursing through my veins. Her arms snake around my hips, firmly grabbing my ass. I groan at the contact. She takes this as her chance to insert her tongue. As our tongues battle for dominance one in which she always won.

Whimpers overtook me as I pulled her hair back to get access to her neck. Leaving hickeys as I start to pull her up. Truth or dare was quickly behind us as we approached the stairs. Each step felt like an eternity, the anticipation building with every beat of my heart. With each floor we climbed, the desire grew stronger, until finally, we reached the sanctuary of privacy.

As our clothes fell away, discarded in our haste, the air crackled with electricity. Her touch was like fire against my skin, sending shivers of pleasure cascading through me. We moved together with a hunger that could not be denied, our bodies becoming one in a dance of passion and desire.

Lost in the moment, I surrendered myself to her completely, every touch, every kiss sending me spiraling into ecstasy. In her arms, I found a kind of bliss I had never known, a connection that transcended mere physicality.

And as we lay tangled together, breathless and sated, I knew that this was where I belonged, wrapped in her embrace, lost in the euphoria of our love.

As I stood there, feeling the weight of the memory, I made a conscious effort to pull myself back into the present moment. With determined steps, I headed to my closet, shedding the remnants of last night's party attire in favor of something more comfortable yet stylish. I opted for a cozy dark green knitted sweater paired with sleek leggings, a combination that exuded both warmth and elegance.

Just as I finished dressing, Gaia emerged from the bathroom, her presence grounding me further in reality. I smiled at her as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up, quickly grabbing my toothbrush and squeezing a dollop of minty toothpaste onto it. With gentle strokes, I brushed away any lingering traces of sleep from my teeth, the cool sensation awakening my senses.

After rinsing my mouth, I turned my attention to my hair, running a brush through the tousled strands until they fell into a more polished arrangement. With each stroke, I felt a sense of readiness wash over me, ready to face whatever the day had in store.