Introduction/Cast

Alexandriah Rue Nott, sister to Icarus Nott, was sorted into Slytherin. She always was outgoing but kept herself quite reserved when it came to her personal interests. Icarus did't approve of her hanging out with his friend group, so she was with a lesser known group. The group included Ravenclaw and Slytherin pure-bloods. The girl was quite well known amongst her peers, although not many truly knew her. So, what happens when Alexandriah catches the eye of her twin's friend, Regulus Black? Will he finally break down her "party girl" facade?

Regulus Black, youngest of the Noble House of Black, starts to find interest in his friend's sister. Knowing his fate, he tries to keep his distance. But, this becomes more difficult as he starts spending more time with Alexandriah. He discovers they have a lot in common, which only captures his curiosity more. How will his friend Icarus feel about this match-up? Does it result in drama within his friend group? Will he ever tell Alexandriah the truth?

Trigger Warnings:

mature content

mature language

smut

violence

not canon

CAST:

Anne Hathaway as Alexandriah Rue Nott

Timothée Chalamet as Regulus Arcturus Black

Alexandriah's Friends:

Mallory James Mahoney as Gaia "GG" Yaxley (Slytherin)

Shelby Simmons as Pearl Burke (Ravenclaw)

Corey Fogelmanis as Silas Yaxley (Slytherin)

Addison Riecke as Ismene "Izzy" Selwyn (Ravenclaw)

Rudy Pankow as Samael "Sammy" Malfoy (Slytherin)

Regulus' Friends:

Hugh Laughton-Scott as Evan Rosier

Maxence Danet-Fauvel as Barty Crouch Jr.

Elle Fanning as Pandora Malfoy

Louis Garrel as Severus Snape

Tanner Buchanan as Icarus Nott

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

All characters go to JK Rowling besides Alexandriah and her friends.

While I don't support JK Rowling, her books were killer and the basis for this fanfic.

Abraxas Malfoy in this story had 3 children; Lucius, Pandora, and Samael. While this isn't canon it is important to remember throughout the fanfic.

The Yaxleys are related to the Blacks but they aren't very close.

All of the characters listed above are pure-blood.

This story will start in their sixth year.

While I've written a few stories and started writing mystery novels, this is my first fanfiction. So, please bare with me as I work on this story and edit it. I'm willing to take feedback on my work to improve your reading experience!

Additionally, I'm currently writing this fanfiction while in an upsetting personal position. So there's likely to be more errors than I caught on to. If you catch any, please be understanding and let me know!

DONT BE A SILENT READER AND ENJOY!