Night 1(TW)

Everything is in the eyes of Laffy
Hints of SA trauma/generational trauma
Hints of drug use and alcoholic stuff
self harm
SA

Before you start reading, please make notice of the fact there's SA and self harm in this chapter. If your sensitive to that sort of thing, please go read another story, I don't wanna be responsible for someone else's panic attack. Now, if your not sensitive to SA, SA references, or self harm, you may continue reading.

After me and George were done cuddling, he stole some of my candy I was hiding and left.
I love that man more than anything.

Jade knocked on my door, I grabbed my shirt and shorts off the floor and put them on before she came in.

"Papa, Aaron is coming over tonight and I need you to just atleast say hi to him. He said he doesn't feel welcomed when he comes over because you never greet him." Jade said.

I'd say hi to him if he didn't fucking r4p3 me when I was 15, 17, and all throughout my 20s.

I stared at Jade for a bit.

"Sure." I said.

2 hours later, I was in the kitchen, sitting at the table being forced to talk to the dude who r4p3d me half of my life.

"So, laffy, how has your life been?" Burr asked.

"...." I spaced out.

"Im fine." I said. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room.

"Jade, where's the restroom?" Aaron asked.

"Upstairs by papa's room" Jade said.

Aaron stood up and walked upstairs and came into my room, and locked the door.
I looked at him and my eyes widened.

"Get out of my room, Aaron." I said. "No." Aaron said. He walked to my bed and grabbed my legs. He got onto the bed and went inbetween my legs. "Aaron, go away!! I don't like you!!!" I yelled. Aaron took off my shorts and then his pants. I tried kicking him away but it didn't work, he was too strong.

"Aaron, stop!!!...I don't love you anymore!!!!...." I yelled. He ignored me and covered my mouth with his hand.  Then he did what he wanted to do, and left my room after fixing his clothes.

I stared up at the ceiling. I liked these shorts, and this shirt. But Aaron ruined them. I got up and changed my clothes. I stared at myself in the vanity.

"Your fucking disgusting and pathetic." I told myself. I opened a drawer on my vanity and grabbed a box knife. I started to cut my arms. I lifted up my shirt and cut my stomach. I put down the box cutter and I fell over onto the floor.

Jade heard me fall so she went into my room and made me go to the hospital.