Day 1(PT 2)

Everything is in the eyes of Laffy
Hints of SA trauma/generational trauma
Hints of self harm
Abuse flashback
SA flashback.

I kissed George's stomach and placed one of my hands on his chest. "Your so strong, George~..." I said.

"Thank you, laffy." George said, placing his hand on my head. He petted my hair, and messed with a few loose curls. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just feeling your hair. You take really good care of your hair." George said.

He stopped messing with my hair and placed both of his huge hands on my butt. He lifted me up and placed me closer to him by placing me on his chest.

"I like this view~..." George said, just staring at my dick.

That reminded me of something...

I started to think about when I was a teen, and when I was in a fight with my Stepfather, Michel.

Michel had punched my sister, Macy, when she 'talked back' to him. I was tired of him hurting me and my sisters and my mother. "Don't fucking go near my sisters or my mother again, you lifeless bag of flesh." I said, quickly walking over to Michel.
Michel huffed and looked at me "What're gonna do about it?. I can do whatever I want to whoever I want. I can easily r4p3 you and your dumb sisters right now and not even your mother will care." Michel said. I punched Michel and he tackled me to the floor. I tried to kick him off but it didn't work. Michel tried to take off my pants but I tried to push him away. Eventually, he got his way. When he was done, I was ontop of him and he lifted me up and stared.

I was blankly staring. Down? Up? Right? Left? I don't know. I was just staring off.

George let go of me and he layed me next to him.

"Laffy, are you okay?" He asked, placing his hand on my cheek.

I looked at him. I was crying.

"I'm fine." I said

"Why are you crying?" George asked

"I don't know.." I lied.

God damnjt. Your so fucking weird, Lafayette.
No one loves you.
Just give up right now.
Your pathetic.
Your disgusting.
You deserved what happened to you.

I started to think. I looked at my arms, then my stomach, then my legs. "Am I pretty?" I asked.

George looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, laffy. Your very pretty." He said. He hugged me and kissed my head.

Even through the worst moments,
He makes me feel normal.
He makes me feel loved.
He makes me feel productive.
He makes me feel worth.
He makes me feel beautiful.
He makes me forget about what happened.

"Laffy, I love you."
George said.

"I love you too, George."
I said.

Since this chapter isn't long enough, just listen to this song and imagine what Laffy went through.