🍃Still Not Ready🍃

Start from the beginning

"Apology accepted. Now go. I need to be alone."

"I swear this guy..."

"You... you're just gonna pretend nothing happened a few hours ago?" (Y/N)'s brows furrowed.

"Just. Go." His tone got harsher.

"No, I'm not going. You always try to push others away from you, Revali. Why?"

"I already told you a million times. I'm not like them. Or you, for that matter. Opposites don't attract."

"That's just a lie and you know it." (Y/N) walked to the edge of the hut, staring angrily at Revali, who had landed on top of the rock in the middle of the gust of wind.

"It is not."

"Yes it is! Did that kiss mean nothing to you?!"

Silence filled the cave. The only sound was the gust of wind, blowing furiously.

(Y/N) stared up at Revali, who just looked away. Hands behind his back, staring up at the glowing moon in the sky.

"I said go away."

"And I said no!"

"Why won't you just leave me alone?!" He flew towards (Y/N) and stood face to face. He looked angry. "Why is it you keep annoying me with all this stupid banter, (Y/N)?!"

"Because I love you, okay?!" They said without a second thought, as if those words just came out of nowhere. "And... and I don't want you to get hurt. No one does. We all care about you, especially me."

Revali looked shocked. His expression remained that way until, after a few seconds, he spoke up.

"You... what?"

"I... I like you. A whole lot. But... it's clear to me you don't feel the same way." (Y/N) quietly sobbed, wiping away the tears coming from their eyes. "I'll leave you alone, then..."

(Y/N) stepped away towards the exit, leaving the guitar behind. (Y/N) was clearly angry with the Rito as they stormed out of the cave. Their guitar was left laying right next to the rose that they had given him that same night.

As soon as (Y/N) stepped out of the range, they saw him soaring the sky above. He landed in front of the Zonai and stopped them right in their tracks.

"(Y/N)... I..." words struggled to come out of his mouth.

"You what? You want me to go away, is that what you want?" The Zonai shouted angrily. "You should understand the meaning of these words, since it's the only thing I hear you say over and over. Leave me ALONE!"

The scream echoed through the mountains. Big mistake...

The scream was followed by a loud roar from a white maned lynel, who was aiming at the couple with its bow.

"... we'll talk after this." (Y/N) gave him an angry look before pulling out their respective weapons.

Revali pointed his bow and arrow directly to the beast's eyes, but... neither of them noticed in time the massive boulder that had fallen from the mountain thanks to (Y/N)'s loud yell and the lynel's roar. And it was headed straight to Revali.

"WAIT, NO!"

Everything stopped. The world stopped right in its tracks... except for the boulder, which was sent right towards the Lynel. This managed to defeat it.

"I... You saved me... again...? After all I did..." He hurried over to them. "Look (Y/N), I... I made a grave mistake."

"I promised myself I'd never show weakness to anything or anyone. And I've kept this promise for years and years... until you came along. I broke it. I still tried to maintain it, but I couldn't..." he sighed. "You made me break that promise."

(Y/N)'s expression went from stern and angry to soft and caring. "I had no idea he could be so... heartfelt."

"You... you really mean it?"

"Of course I do, you dummy." He chuckled, walking closer to me. "I love you too, (Y/N)."

The couple smiled at eachother for a few moments, just enjoying the tranquility of the moment right after so much stress from their fight and that lynel that quite literally appeared from thin air.

"Now... about that kiss you gave me..." he smirked.

"Oh, right. I forgot!" (Y/N) joked. "So... are we a thing now or-"

Not even halfway finished with their sentence, Revali pulled (Y/N) into a deep passionate kiss. (Y/N) quickly melted into the loving embrace, wrapping their arms around Revali's waist to pull him in gently and closer.

-Revali's POV-

Holy ravioli I can't believe I just did that.

This felt surreal. The soft feel of their lips was so... dreamy. I can't describe how beautiful these minutes of just pure love felt.

It was really magical...

Though... we need to keep this secret. I don't want anyone to know this. Not even the other champions. I'd feel... weird.

I should talk about this with them, shouldn't I? But right now, I'll just enjoy the moment.

"I've never felt so... fragile... and good..."

A/N: OKAY WERE FINALLY CLOSE TO THE NEW STUFF AAAA IM SO EXCITED. I have exams this week so i may slow down a bit on the uploads for the rewritten chapters. Also I had like an idea for a "christmas" thing which I think I'll rework into something for the new chapters, so expect a kiss under the mistletoe cheesey stuff.