prolouge

╰┈➤ character info ·˚ ༘
All OCs I create that are supposed to be the reader are up to interpretation! This character will not have any confirmed race or appearance. Only confirmed things are her gender (female), 22 years of age, being born in America, but it doesn't really change the story!

Shorter terms:

Name: Amber (Aya)

Age: 22 *ೃ༄

Gender: female *ೃ༄

Height: N/A (up for interpretation/readers decision) *ೃ༄

Race: N/A (up for interpretation/readers decision) *ೃ༄

Born: America *ೃ༄

Style: feminine/elegant, girly. *ೃ༄

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵ ༘

In my household, living with strict grandparents who had my broke parents in a chokehold, I was encouraged to be isolated. But I yearned for the opportunity to be social. I hoped that one day my father, Daniel would get his job back so we could move. Live our own way.

And that's what happened! The man who falsely accused my father of wrongdoings was fired, and my father was welcomed back into the workplace.

His love for architecture inspired me. His passion was something me and my mother, Gia adored. We also welcomed a friend he made at his workplace. Mike, his friend, had a daughter, Angie (Aoi). We quickly clicked and became friends. She was a year older than me, being 11 when we met.

One day, my mother went into a depressive state after my father died while building with his coworkers. They tried everything to save him, but he couldn't hold on while they were preparing rope, and he fell to his death.

I was sent to boarding school. With no time, my best friend Angie insisted she went to.

Although soon my mother apologized for being so cold to me. I forgave her, I wasn't ever really mad at her. I just missed her. But she's remarried now, and not to say I like my new dad that much, but as long as she's happy.

I did well in school. Getting decent grades and having a good amount of friends. Although some didn't like me. Calling me selfish and rude, all because I was confident. I looked down on them for that, even though I knew it was probably because they had their own problems and insecurities.

-

My whole life, I took an interest in fashion. Becoming a successful fashion designer and model, I wanted to travel. My parents, supportive of my decision, gave me money for my 21st birthday to travel.

I went to many countries, and made many friends. Including enjoying their culture, and learning some languages. My success grew rapidly with more customers. But I soon was getting tired, and needed a break. So I traveled to Japan for a well needed vacation.