Y/n: mm...hmmm...

She struggle to get out of his grip as so she pat his shoulder but he held her in bridal style without breaking the kiss. He lay her down on the bed hovering over her, removing his shirt he throwed it somewhere in the room. Still in between the kiss he roam his hands around her body making her weak in front of him, he unhook her blouse while she closed her eyes tightly as he remove her pallu with the same action he move to her neck immediately biting her skin making her moan in pain.

Y/n: aahh! V-veer ji...

He smiled as he glance at her.

Veer: I love to hear your melody voice...agar daily esi aawaze sunne mile to I will be glad...

He wink at her while she hold his hairs making him come more closer to her, she spoke.

Y/n: fu¢k me until I can't stand up the next day...

Veer: whae? Are you desperate for my ¢o©k?

He asked while rubbing his nose on her as his bare body come in contact with her when he bends down.

Y/n: nah I want you to be dad...as fast as possible...

He stare at her with amusement seeing tears in her eyes, he wipe off them placing a soft peck on her forehead.

Veer: itni jaldi bhi mat karo mujhe baap banane ki, me tadap nhi raha...tum zyada zaroori ho har cheez se...

Not knowing kyu par y/n use turant hug kar leti hai while tears roll down her eyes.

Y/n: p-plea-please n-never leave m-me, m-mera k-koi nhi hai a-aapk-aapke alawa i-is duniya me...

She sob onto his arms.

Veer: kaise chhod du aapko meri gudiya? Jab mere saamne ka har raasta galat hai siwaye aapke...

She looked at him while he lay down beside her hugging her body which was only in inners while she snuggle her face onto his bare chest causing him to chuckle feeling the sensation of tickle.

Y/n: good night...

Veer: good night mah baby...

He hugged her tightly caressing her back, wo y/n alag hi thi jise sirf apne pyar ke saamne hi comfortable feel hota and baakiyo ke saamne wo hichkichati thi. Wo darti thi har kisise siwaye veer ke. Par ky veer unme se tha jo use protect karke rakhne wala tha? Ky esa kabhi ho sakta tha veer kisi or ke liye y/n ki taraf khudgarz ban jaye?

The next morning.
At 9:00 am.

Veer apni aankhe kholta hai when he heard the alarm, immediately sitting up he turn it off. Wo sigh leta hai but finding no one beside him he was confused. Use washroom me se shower ki aawaz aati h as so he feel relieved.

Veer: uh such a beautiful night...

He looked at his body in the mirror seeing a few reded marks on his neck. He better know who did this while he was asleep. He get up from the bed to take his mobile from the table but he found something which made his face goes into a confused look.

He glance at the tablet on the glass table, wo use uthta hai and he sees it, his eyes widen a little.

Veer: what the hell?

His face made expression of some kind of anger that made his veins popped out. The rage in his eyes could be the proof of how angry he became,

Y/n: veer ji aap jaakar naha lijiye...

He look back at her whose in her saree, she goes to the mirror drying her hair. He walk up to her standing behind her.

Y/n: ky hua aapko?