Throwback Playlist - 2021

🇨🇳 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏): Ugh, I hate the new rules! They've cut so much time out of my speeches! Anyway, I'm here to announce that for today you can meet me in the back of the Scuderia's motorhome

🇨🇳 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏): Ugh, I hate the new rules! They've cut so much time out of my speeches! Anyway, I'm here to announce that for today you can meet me in the back of the Scuderia's motorhome. Oh, is it cool that I said all that? Is it too soon? Sorry, I shouldn't have told you. I beg your pardon, delicate things around here. Eheh.

[Marc was seen with his brother coming out of Simona's motorhome]

🇪🇸 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏): Today I feel a little bit vain and I belive that I deserve what I'm about to ask you, because my belt cut me but I completed the race anyway. So please, give me that thing that I love put your hands up, make 'em touch, I live for the applause.

[Marc was seen in the crowd applauding for her]

🇳🇱 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏): I Know Places (you can find the Instagram story where we explain everything in the highlights).

🇺🇸 𝐔𝐒𝐀 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏); Remember that friend I told you about a long time ago? Yeah, him. I argued with him sometime ago. I said stupid things and he understood that I was ashamed of him. We eventually made up but I'm here today to tell him that even if the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you.