Throwback Playlist - 2020

🇦🇹 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚 [𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎]: This year is very different from all of the others

🇦🇹 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚 [𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎]: This year is very different from all of the others. It is for the sport, for us, for you. I feel like every time they told us to lock ourselves in our houses, we just wanted to scream. But, instead, there was silence. And I think we didn't say anything because we truly needed sometime for ourselves. I, personally, needed some alone-time to think about a lot of things. In those moments, I would sit on the couch, or drive back home, or, when I got back practicing in the car training my reflexes, when I was in the vehicle waiting for the lights to shut off. And before I would do anyting else, I forced myself to hear and accept these words: "you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love".

[As she's saying this last part, she takes between her fingers the pendant on her necklace, which has the shape of an 'M']

🇪🇸 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 [𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎]: Hola, todos! Sì, hablo español. Solo un poco, pero. Gracias escuela y Carlos. Yeah, let's get back to English. I'm so, so, so happy to finally be here again! I'll admit it, I grew up in Italy, and I love my country, but I think Spain is one of the countries that I would end up living the rest of my life after I retire. I don't know why. When I studied Spain's culture and language at school I always thought that even if it is a country, it gives 'person' vibes. I don't know if you understand: I have a conception of the Spanish country not as just a land, but as a person waiting for me with open arms. And I guess it's mi persona favorita. Que tiene la cara bonita y Tiene un ángel su sonrisa. Que tiene un corazón y yo... well, I ain't letting mi persona favorita go.

[The moment she says 'favorita go' she gaze down on the crowd looking directly at someone we can't see because of the flags.]

🇮🇹 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 [𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎]: I never knew who I wanted to be. I still don't. That's why the other day I was listening to an old Annalisa's song that I used to love with all my heart. It says: "Un giorno capiremo chi siamo senza dire niente / E sembrerà normale / Immaginare che il mondo scelga di girare / Attorno a un altro sole". I told my friend, who was there with me, that sentence and he said to me "What if the world stops turning and instead of choosing another sun, it sinks in a black hole?" And I didn't know what to say. I still have some regrets about what I said after his question, because I didn't explain myself the way I wanted to. I just wanted you to know that someday you'll understand who you are, but I honestly think you'll understand it too late.

🇮🇹 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 [𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎]: The previous week I said I had regrets. I have a very short time today to speak, here is what I wish I told my friend: "se cade il mondo, sarà perché ti amo".

["If the world falls, it's because I love you". She is saying goodbye with her hand at someone specific in the crowd who appears to look like Marc.]