Chapter 3: Behind The Scenes 1

"He is not yours to have." She reminisced her thoughts looking at her reflection. 'Noo..he's mine.' The words played in her mind like a tape, over and over again' Aaaahhh' she screamed , smashing the mirror. There was a knock on the door. She wiped the tears off her face, redid her make up and walked out. 'Everything is ready.' She flashed a smile. 'Thank you. You may go, did you make sure everyone else is gone?' 'Yes madam.' 'Good.' She smiled again in satisfaction, 'Its perfect.' She finished up the rest of her bedroom and all she had to do was wait. He had gone out for some business. She took the time to set up a little surprise.

She heard the sound of his Porsche and gleemed in excitement, perfecting her pose.

He stepped into the house and noticed the quite unusual features. Flowers on the floor that trailed off up the.stairs, scented candles, erotic lights. He raised his eye brow,  walking up the stairs. On stepping inside the bedroom, he was met with the lustuous figure of his wife , laying seductively on the bed in a barely covering lingerie.
Their eyes locked as she walked towards him, slowly, paying attention to every step she took. She stopped a few inches apart from him, attempting to  reach for his gorgeous face when...he held her hand in an unshakeable grip. She swallowed hard, reading his eyes, looking for something she knew she would never find. 'Where is it?' His soft,  deep voice echoed in her eyes, sending shivers down her spine. But not the shivers she had hopped to have tonight. Her face flushed with fright. She stared at him once again, saw the darkness and emptiness in his ‘now a darker shade of blue’ eyes, with a slight hint of impatience and growing anger. Hesitantly,  she went to the drawers and took out the one thing she didnt  want to touch tonight, the menacing serpentine cord that defined the fate of the marriage from the beginning. . She trembled,  walking back to give it to him,  'Please...' She pleaded with a shaky voice.He looked intently at her, reading her eyes , but could not hide their hollowness of his. 'Ok' he said, before dropping the whip and turning to walk away, inwardly counting  down from three. "One"...'Stop!!' She shouted, just before he could exit the room, giving in to him. She picked up the whip, took the neatly folded cloth which was reserved especially for this occasion, and covered her eyes with it. Another one for her mouth... 'Wait, ' her heart skipped a beat, thinking it was the reckoning she wished for ... but alas, it wasnt. He walked closer to her, moving around her like a beast on its prey, 'Lets do it a lil different tonight.' He drew closer to her ears, 'I want to hear your screams sweetheart.' She cringed but didnt dare utter a word. 'Shall we?' He asked, earning nothing but a nod from her. Submissively, she walked to her bed. She lay on it, spreading her arms and legs to the binding points located perfectly on each side of the bed, not too close and not too far. Lo..no, the man infront of her was not her husband, it was the monster she feared since she was a little girl, the monster she knew only in story books and tall tales, the monster she lived with for 5 years , the monster noone but her knew. It grinned in satisfaction, appreciating her obedience, right before changing its face into a dark yet still gorgeous indifference. It wrapped the whip around  its arms, and, like a lighting flash, lashed it landing it on her flesh with a snap...piercing it.She screamed so loud the walls ought to bleed, but the sound proofing could only let them hear her but not save her. The beast closed its eyes , glorifying in the sounds of her cries. As th night fell, a gruesome shadow darkened the walls with the air filled with the rippling sound of bitter screams...and the thwacking sound of the cat-o-nails tails.