Chapter 1: A Surprising but Chaotic Reincarnation

After what happened, I opened my eyes in shock realizing that I was riding a bus, a dream. I thought it wasn't not possible, the cold embrace of death was too much to say that it was just a dream.

Taking a closer look at my body through the bus window, I saw the shoulder-length blue hair of mine that had become strange since before, now was cut short, along with the healthy hands without a single scratch, all describing my appearance in my first year of High School. Moreover, I was now wearing a uniform that strangely looked very familiar to me. The uniform consisted of a white dress shirt under a red button-up jacket, along with dark green pants, brown shoes and a blue tie.

This caused several memories to collide, causing me to panic at the surreal situation before me.

It was at this moment that I realized that I, Nagisa Shiota, had been reincarnated into the world of Classroom of the Elite.

Unbelievable, don't you think so?

Trying to calm my mind down, I collected the memories of my old and new life, thus managing to grasp a complete picture of my situation.

In this world, I'm still Nagisa Shiota, 15 years old, but my family is one of the most famous and influential families in Japan. My parents mostly work in their company so they leave me alone most of the time.

Apparently, in terms of intelligence and physical ability, I'm far above average. I also had practiced many kinds of martial arts and was trained from little by the best assassin in the world, Shinigami - the God of Death who once was Koro-sensei in my old world. Thus, I became the pure prodigy in the art of assassination.

After graduating Junior High, my parents wanted to see how good and skillful I am. Therefore, they had decided to send me to the Advanced Metropolitan High School or ANHS for short, in order to test me and my abilities and sharpen my skills in the next three years.

However, back to the present, the most important thing right now was that I knew I was in a very popular light novel series.

In the past, Fuwa-san had once recommended that I should read some good light novels, so I decided to read the ones she recommended and said to be good. Among all the cliché school works, there was one in particular that managed to captivate me: Classroom of the Elite. It managed to break the stereotypes that romantic and school comedies had. It fascinated me so much that I read until Year 2 Volume 7, and since then, I hadn't read the next volumes.

The reason was because I was unable to accept the fact that one of my favorite characters, Takuya Yagami-kun, was expelled so early even though he hadn't shown any skills and abilities to fight against Kiyotaka Ayanokouji-kun, the main protagonist and my most favorite character in this series. Really, why did that damn old man Kinugasa do that? Yagami-kun hadn't shown any skills at all and you decided to kick him out? How stupid.

Enough with my rant, as my current predicament told me that I'm in class 1-D, so by necessity, I'll have to interact with the main characters and main characters of the series, so I have to consider my options carefully.

"Next station: Advanced Nurturing High School."

With that signal of the bus voice, I proceeded to get off the bus and saw the large campus looming above me. This view managed to captivate me because of how magnificent and beautiful it is. In the descriptions, even Ayanokouji-kun, the main  protagonist of this story, was a bit surprised due to the size of the ANHS campus.

After ten seconds stunned by the view, I decided to move on to the auditorium where the opening ceremony will take place.

Funny, I had experienced my high school life at Keisetsu University High School in my previous life before, so I guess it would be a second time to experience it in this new life, although I would have wanted it not to be in a place as strict as ANHS.