𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

MIDNIGHT AWAITS !

MIDNIGHT AWAITS !

now reading . . .

ALANI GOTTEN SETTLED. now getting ready for bed, she removed the covers from her bed she will be sleeping in for now on. she glanced around the room, starting to get weird vibes.

alani felt like this was a bad idea, even from the start; but, she didn't want to be some party pooper so she went along with it. she didn't understand why she was so worried when she have her friends by her side.

she looked over at her friend jody who was doing the same. jody just left from the bathroom after taking a nice warm shower, but every two minutes the water will turn so cold she had to walk out the shower to turn it back to the original temperature.

the young girl didn't think much of it since she kinda like the cold water, but it bothered from how much coldness she felt every time it would change. like, it would become more colder and more colder . . .

alani sighed, removing a trip of hair from her face," hey, jo'." alani spoke, getting her friend that was on the other side of the room attention.

" wassup, lani?" jordan has started, getting on the bed that was perfectly made. " did you felt this weird vibe earlier, when mr. sam was talkin'? i don't know how to really explain it, but like. . . i felt like as if somebody was behind me, but when i turnt around i didn't see anyone."

jody glanced over at alani who had this frightening type look on her face; she knew by the looks of it, she was getting scared. scared to even sleep in the room.

scared to even be in the house. hearing the stories from mr. sam, she was starting to believe them.

" no. . . but, his supposedly daughter gave me weird vibes. but i'm sure it's gonna be fine by the tomorrow, lani." jody reassured, not wanting her best friend to worry so much.

alani nodded, believing those exact words that came out of her friends mouth. she turned off the lamp from her side as jody did the same on her side before the two snuggled in.

• • •

" man, C! hurry up!" dontè said, banging on the door in the bathroom. surprisingly, in all the rooms they would be sleeping have bathrooms inside.