𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

THE WEEKEND, HAUNTED HOUSE VISIT AKA THE TOUR !

THE WEEKEND,
HAUNTED HOUSE VISIT AKA THE TOUR !

now reading . . .

CESAR PACKED A COUPLE OF BAGS WITH HIM. while at it, he had a huge smile on his face as he zipped up his luggage. he went all out, this dude packed about five bags for no reason. his brother, jojo stared at him with a look while shaking his head on how many bags he packed.

today was the day all eight of the teens was gonna be their first day at the haunted house. the spooky thing about it is that the haunted house is located about 6 hours from north carolina. C himself wasn't nervous, he was beyond excited.

excited that he was finally out of the damn house. no more getting his name called by his parents but he was a bit anxious, hoping he'll win that huge money he's been dreaming about every since he found out about it like a couple days ago at school.

" man, is there a reason you need all these damn bags? you must be moving in there for good? if you are than, hey i ain't surprised." jojo said, mumbling the last part for himself hear to which cesar heard him loud and clear as he gave him a look while at it.

" just put my bags in the damn trunk!" C ordered, not having time for jojo's joking right now. jojo rolled his eyes, putting the luggage inside of the trunk. " at this point, i'm glad you gonna be gone. i don't have to hear your obnoxious voice!"

the others had decided it'll be perfect to ride in dontè's car since he is the one with the license and also the car.

now, meanwhile, dontè soon noticed jojo was struggling to close the trunk, " goddamn, man. what all do you have in here?" his brother asked as davis helped along with him.

" i got all my clothes, shoes, a mirror to look at my sexy face, jackets, my hats, oh! and i even have my-" cesar was interrupted by niomi, " that mirror part is very, very unnecessary. . ." he gave her a mug, " girl, don't be interruptin' me!"

and minutes later, davis then said something right after, huffing and puffing from trying to close the damn trunk.

" and who said you was sexy? that's funny because you out here lookin' like some dehydrated ass-" smack! soon davis know, he felt a huge slap on his mouth from one and only cesar who gave him a glare as he felt the stinging forming on his lips.

" you can't be talkin' pit bull!" C mugged only for davis to remain silence, touching the soreness of his lips that was turning red.