CHAPTER ~ 58

A very Happy Holi readers!!! <3

POV :- HRIDYA

I took a quick shower and came outside from the washroom, towel wrapped around my wet hair and my saree loosely wrapped around my body.

I moved towards the dressing table. He was sitting on the bed along with Aadya, his upper body naked.

I dried my hairs and combed it neatly. Applying vermillion in my hairline and a small red- bindi, I moved towards the bed to sit with my husband and daughter.

He was staring me.

I noticed it, from the time when I came outside the washroom, he was staring me continuously.

I raised my eyebrows.

He gulped and replied,

"I really don't know why, but I'm really feeling a little different today."

I blushed. I knew what he meant. I mean, it's funny, he was going to kiss me on my neck for the first time and Aadya woke up at the exact very moment. I had seen his eyes, his frustrated eyes. He was irritated because of it.

He wanted to touch me.

But I also knew he respected my consent and he'll never touch me before getting it from me. He was a true gentleman. I know, I've encountered a very few men in my life but all of them were my worst experience. So far, he is the best, bestest. And I know, even till eternity, he'll be the best for me.

He clicked his fingers in front of my eyes and I came out of my dreams.

"Where are you lost?", he asked.

I shook my head, "No where, go, have your shower, you'll get late."

He nodded his head and after pecking Aadya's cheek for once, he stood up and left.

I sat along with my Aadu. My cutest princess.

I love it when she calls me Mumma.

Aarav ji was still inside the washroom when my phone rang. I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hridya," my breathe hitched.

"How are you? I heard about your accident from aunty."

I gulped. Should I talk with him?
It's not like we had a fight. It was between Aarav ji and him, but it was because of me. Should I?

"You're not replying, is your husband around?".

I inhaled deeply and replied,

"No, why did you call me?".

"Can I not call you now? You're my bestfriend Hriddu, I gave you and your husband enough space after whatever happened in the party. But I couldn't resist myself from calling you after hearing about your accident."

"I know you care Kshitij."

"That's it. I care. If you felt uncomfortable that day, I'm really sorry for it. I was just helping you, you were in pain."

"I understand. It's okay. But I think it's better if we maintain some distance, don't you think that? I'm married."

He clicked his tongue, "I  know you're married. I respect your relationship. I respect you and your husband. But we're friends. Since a long time. I've right to call you and message you, don't you think that."

"I know, I understand, whatever h-", the door of washroom swung open and he came outside in a towel.

"Hridduu, are you there?".