" Thank you mr. Kim." Nj took the clothes form jin it was a simple black hoodie with black shorts .

" There is bathroom you can go change ." Jin guestred to a door to his right . And nj went in opening and then Closing the door behind him .

Jin also changed his clothes while nj changed his.  He took out a extra blanket and took a pillow to go sleep on couch .

He was about to go when nj came out in jin's hoodie and shorts . Well the shorts were big enough to come up to his knees . Well for jin he was looking beautiful .

Jin stared at nj for long . Nj thought what was wrong so he asked .
" What happened mr. Kim is something wrong ?"

" Um no - no nothing is wrong . " Jin said giving a sheepish smile.

" You go sleep there on bed i am gonna go sleep on the couch." Jin said

" No mr. Kim practically it's your room so you should sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch. I am habitual of sleeping in small space ." Nj said .

" No , nj I am saying go sleep on bed i will sleep on the couch." Jin said .

" Okay , let's do this  the bed is big enough to fit 4 people . Let's just sleep on the bed but on diffrent sides. I can take left side while you take right ." Nj proposed .

" Okay, it's a good idea." Jin said and smiled .

Nj went to left side while jin went to right with diffrent blanket .He layed down facing the window in room . His back to jin .

" Good night mr. Kim " nj said .

" Namjoon" jin said and turned around to face nj sitting up against the headboard .

" Yes mr. Kim ? " Nj also turned around and sat up looking at jin.

" I wana ask you something ." Jin said

Nj's heart was thumping hard against his chest .

" You are  friend of kai. I am friend of kai . That means we are indirectly friends right ?" Jin said in a small voice .

" Yes?" Nj was confused .

" So why not convert this indirect friendship into direct friendship.-" jin took a pause "- nj I- I want to be your friend ." Jin finished of .

" Mr. Kim how could we be friends. You are my teacher ." Nj tired to reason but jin stopped him .

" Nj parents can be kids friends than why not teacher . And for your kind information I am not a old proffesor okay I am a young teacher just 10 years older than you and friends and love don't see age . Friends can be of any age .you need a friend a companion for you who can accompany you . With whom you can talk and share your thoughts. Than nj I want to be your that friend . Don't thik I am saying this out of pity I really want to be your friend . Yes I want to be their for you . Nj will you be my friend?" Jin finished off. His face held Nothing else just softness and love and care .

Nj couldn't understand what to do . But jin is right  and if he is willing to be his friend than he shouldn't let that chance go away. He is getting a friend which he needs the most in this cruel world.

" Yes mr. Kim I would be . Let's be friends than." Nj said with a smile and forwarded his hand for a handshake .
Jin accepted it gladly .

" So now as we are friends drop these formalites . As I am older than you as every friend of mine you call me jin hyung from now on okay . Of course outside of classroom ." Jin than looked at nj .

"O-ok m- jin hyung ." Nj said with a little hesitation .

" That's like a good boy . Now let's sleep it's preety late ." Jin said and layed down on his back .

" Yes ' good night jin hyung ." Nj smiled and also layed down turning his back to jin .

But he was blushing lying there . And smiling to himself like an idiot . Soon they both drifted off to sleep .

::

Next morning jin was first to wake up. He felt something pressed up against his chest. He opened his eyes and found nj snuggled up in his chest . He had his hand wrapped around nj .maybe in sleep they ended up here.

Jin looked at nj . He looked cute and beautiful with those puffed cheeks and morning blush . Hairs messed up and lips in a pout .

Then his eyes wondered to his nose . He had a sudden urge to boop it . And he did . He tapped his nose with his index finger. Nj scrunched up his nose in sleep and turned  away from jin his back  was pressed aginst jin's chest.

' cute. Well I must get up or if he woke up like this it would be so awkward.' jin thought and got up and got out of bed . He went to other side and shook nj slightly.

" Nj wake up ." Jin tried to wake nj up but he didn't he tried again. And guess what it worked . Nj got up stretching his hands up his head .

" Good morning jin hyung." Nj said in a sleepy voice .

" Good morning nj." Jin said .

"What time it is ? " Nj asked

" 7 why?" Jin said unfased.

" Shit . I must go it's 7 already ." Nj said frantically getting out of bed .

" Jin hyung can you please drop me home ? I will quickly change my clothes . "Nj said .

" Yah I will but what happend ? Why are you in so much hurry ?" Jin asked confused .

" Oh it's there is a time limit for water in my building they just give water form 7 to 8 in morning and than water will come the next morning only .so I must go now or else I will be water starved ." Nj explained and looked at jin .

" Okay , change and then we are good to go okay." Jin siad

" Okay ." Nj quickly dashed in the bathroom and changed in his clothes from the night prior. And came out in next 3 minutes . That was fast .

" Let's go ." Jin opened the door and nj followed behind . It was too early no one was up except one or two maids cleaning and working . Nj picked his bag which was on the couch in living room and ran out.

Jin dropped nj off outside his building . Nj got out of the car .

" Thanks jin hyung . Bye ." With that Nj  ran inside . And jin turned around to go back home .

Nj ran inside when  saw some people were  going out with suitcase.  Maybe leaving the building he shrugged it off ran upto his floor .

When he reached there he saw the old couple who lived next doors were coming out with their luggage . He looked around saw not only them but the other who lived on the floor were coming out with their stuff .
'Evryone is leaving. Strange.' nj thought went upto his door . He was about to open it when the owner of the building came there .

" Namjoon. Pack your things up you have to leave now ." The landlord said .

" But why Zhan uncle I paid my rent at time last month. And at the date I will pay for this month." Nj said .

" It's not about that nj . I sold this building to someone else and he wants this empty as he will reconstruct it into a big apartment complex so I can't do anything you will have to leave ." Mr. Zhan looked at him with sad eyes . He knew nj had no where to go in soeul but he can't do anything to help him.

Nj with a defeated sigh went in and pulled his small duffulbag he had to pack his things up .

He had nothing much just 4  pair of clothes  and his uniform . A pair of shoes . His toiletries his extra books and his identification.he placed them in the duffel bag with the little box which had his saved up money.

And lastly he placed his family photo in bag and closed it.

He pulled his school bag over his shoulder and and the duffel bag over the other .

He turned and looked one last time to the place he lived for last 2 years and went out.

He came out of the building and stood outside .

" Now where will I go ." He wisheperd to himself now. He couldn't stop his tears any more . And walked away in hope to find a palce to stay.