Lara would've thought that after sixteen years, her da would've figured out not to argue... especially with her Grandda in the same room as them. She looked over, finding her da trying to push the suitcase shut with the clock face looking up at him... and Orla playing drums with the knife again.

She grabbed the weapon off her cousin, putting it back in one of the draws whilst Orla just pouted and went back to the wooden spoon.

"What exactly your problem with the big clock !"

"I wouldn't exactly say I have a problem, it's just much heavily and takes up alot of room."

"I'm telling you Mary that's how it starts, now he's dictating what size of clock you can pack. Next he'll be telling you what to wear, what to say. Next you know, you'll be faking your own death and assuming a new identity."

Lara looked to her grandad with an extremely confused expression plastered on her face e whilst he just took a sip of his tea.

The toaster pinged, her attention faltering on the exacts of the family conversation as she turned to butter her toast, still listening in on the madness.

"Erin, I told you not to let him watch that Sleeping With The Enemy."

"I couldn't stop him mammy."

"Great show."

The conversation turned back to the girls' da, who had finally managed to fit the click into the closed suitcase.

"Stick that in the boot."

"You'll be as well getting one if he wains to do it. Out of the way you."

Lara winced as she heard to groan her Grandda let out at he lunged the suitcase of the floor and started making his way to the door, the front door opening before he could reach the hallway and a panicked Clare rushing into the house with a large bag rested on her shoulder.

"Listen to it! I mean just listen to it ! I mean I can't.. I mean I don't.. I mean why do they have to be so loud ?!"

"Breath love !"
The Quinn girls' ma shouted over the noise of the band, Lara throwing her butter knife into the sink as she wondered past the manic girl to the table.

"I mean it's far worse for me Clare, my hearing is impeccable ."

Lara scowled at her sister, holding back the eye roll whilst her ma was watching and a wooden spoon was beside her.

"Shut up Erin. Sit down and have some toast Clare, before you give yourself an aneurysm."

The shorter blonde rushed to one of the wooden chairs, stealing a peice of Lara's breakfast before she gave a hard swallow and pulled a hardback book out of her large bag.

"I've read the same paragraph 47 times because I can't concentrate because... Oh my God, the noise !"

The outburst was enough to turn Mary away from the dishes, finding Clare staring at her in desperation.

"This whale, he's a bad brute Mrs Quinn. I have to know if they catch him. Can I come away with you... please ?"

"Okay, if your mother has no objections I don't see why not."