6: Puffed Rice mooncake

Sure! Here's a recipe for Pancake Puffed Rice Mooncakes:

Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sweetened red bean paste (or any desired filling)
- Mooncake molds (optional)

Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well to ensure all the dry ingredients are evenly distributed.

2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk, water, and vegetable oil. Gradually whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a smooth batter forms. Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes.

3. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease the surface with oil or cooking spray.

4. Take a ladleful of the pancake batter and pour it onto the hot skillet, forming a small pancake about 4-5 inches in diameter. Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface, then sprinkle a spoonful of puffed rice cereal onto the pancake.

5. Gently press the puffed rice into the pancake with a spatula and flip it over. Cook the other side for another minute or until golden brown. Repeat this process to make more pancakes.

6. Once the pancakes are cooked, let them cool on a wire rack.

7. Take a cooled pancake and place a spoonful of sweetened red bean paste in the center. Fold the pancake in half, pressing the edges together to seal the filling inside. You can also use a mooncake mold to shape the pancake into a mooncake if desired.

8. Repeat the process with the remaining pancakes and filling.

9. Serve the pancake puffed rice mooncakes at room temperature or chilled. They can be stored in an airtight container for a few days.

Enjoy your homemade Pancake Puffed Rice Mooncakes!