4: Velvet CHOCOLATE Cupcake

Velvet Chocolate Cupcake
Indulge in the velvety delight of these moist vanilla chocolate cupcakes topped with a luscious chocolate frosting. The perfect balance of flavors makes these cupcakes irresistible, leaving your taste buds craving for more. Treat yourself to a heavenly experience with each bite of these rich and decadent treats.

Ingredients
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup whole milk
½ cup hot coffee (strongly brewed)
1 cup chocolate chips (for the batter)
12 chocolate truffles (optional, for filling)
½ cup chocolate chips (for decoration)

Steps
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture, alternating with the milk, to the creamed butter and sugar mixture. Begin and end with the dry ingredients.
Stir in the hot coffee until well combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Fill each cupcake liner about two-thirds full with the batter.
Optional: Gently press one chocolate truffle into the center of each cupcake.
Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow the cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
Once cooled, frost the cupcakes with your desired chocolate frosting.
Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the frosting for decoration.
Serve and enjoy these moist and indulgent Velvet Chocolate Cupcakes

[ note: I am apologised is not fai nor clamp characters, just only recipe]