02

Ryujin's POV

After 10 years I am finally back to fulfil my promise which I made with Light Fury. I don't even know if she is still waiting for me. or does she even remember me? Whatever the case is I will find her soon and apologise for making her wait so long. After I was the one who didn't show up for the past 10 years. But life has been playing games with me, cruel if I may say.

I have recently moved into this apartment in Seoul. While I was organizing my things I stumbled upon my old album. As I was flipping through the page the memories of the past came flowing back into my mind...especially the memories of the accident. I still remember everything so vividly.

**Flashback**

We were going to Jeju to meet my grandparents we decided to go by car instead of plane because it had been quite a while since the 3 of us spent time together after my baby sister was born.

I was telling Mom and Dad about the Light Fury girl I met that day...

" And Mom Dad do you know I even gave her my favourite plushy so she remembers me?"

"You even gave her your favourite plushy!!! looks like our Ryujin likes that girl..." Dad said teasingly.

"Mom look Dad is teasing me again."

"Honey don't say that... Our Ryujin loves that girl" Mom said and then they all started laughing unaware of what the future held for them...

It was dark outside but not that late at night. Suddenly a truck hit their car.

The last thing Ryujin remembers was seeing her parent's lifeless face... with blood trickling down through the wounds"

**End of flashback**

That accident took too much from me. It took my parents.

After that incident, my life was drained of all colors except red. Doctors said that it is a rare case of monochromatic colour blindness...and the reason why I can only see red is because it was the colour I saw before losing my conscience...blood dripping from my parent's face.

(Moon-Star:- This is what Ryujin's world looks like

(Moon-Star:- This is what Ryujin's world looks like..)

Not only that but after that incident I could not see people's face. It just gets blurred. It would have been just a little bit better if I had seen them before the accident...I can't even see Yuna's face... I wish to see how she has grown into a beautiful woman.. can i see mommy and momma's face...

It was scary at first but mommy and dada helped me a lot

Yeah I know what you all are thinking. After Mom Dad died Mommy Jennie and Momma Lisa took us in took us in. They were Mom and Dad's best friend .Also mom and mommy were sisters. Yuna was with them when the accident happened. Yuna don't remember Mom and Dad much as she was only 3 then. I sometimes hope that I could also be like her maybe then it would be easier to live.

I was pulled out of my chain of thought after hearing a knock on my rooms door.. I quickly wiped my tears which I didn't know escaped my eyes.

It was Yuna. When she saw me. She suddenly pulled me in a tight embrace. And caressed my head. I don't like physical contact but if it's Mommy ,momma and yuna then it is fine...

"Come on. Dinner is ready. Mommy and momma are waiting for us." Yuna said with a smile to cheer me up.