A first impression isn't always a very good one-

Start from the beginning

But let's think about one thing. One very important detail. The very deadly lightsaber was falling with the blade down. And Izuku wasn't definitely skilled enough to catch it without amputation. So he jumped from the weapon, almost bumping into a fox student.

In one second a lightsaber hit the floor. Not really hit. The blade started to burn a hole in the floor.

“WAIT-”

“CATCH IT-”
.

.

.

And it was gone. The VERY dangerous lightsaber left only a hole in the floor.

The whole class looked quietly at the hole. And after a bit of silence, they look directly at Midoriya and Fujita.

“...Yeah. It was a mistake” mumbled the support student, rubbing the back of his neck.

“...But… No one has any lessons under here, right?”

“Oh, no, no! No one is left here beside us! There isn't even a classroom so-”

Fujita suddenly has a very panicked face. Why? Izuku has no idea. If there isn't any classroom, that is a good thing, yeah? No one can get hurt! They just need to go down and take the lightsaber before anyone notice-

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“IS THAT A LIGHTSABER?!”

“DO YA SEE THE FIRE?”

“MIC YOUR JACKET IS FUCKING BURNING!”

OH.

Under the room is the teacher lounge.

That isn't a good thing.

“THAT IS MY FAVORITE ONE!”

They are going to die, aren't they? Can you get expelled even if you don't learn here? If not, Izuku would be the first one.

—————

“...Why am I not even surprised?” Aizawa sees the three teenagers sitting in the teacher lounge. Two of them from the support course and one… ONE DIDN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

Shouta just finished checking the results for Midoriya. He just wanted to go to the teacher lounge and get himself a coffee. But when he entered he just saw chaos. Screaming teachers (they are pro heroes for god sake!), a glowing spoon, and the half of the room in flames. This isn't fine.

The three brats don't even look him in the eyes! They’re just glaring at the floor. Probably because of the looks that give them the rest of the staff.

“Do you even know how much trouble you cause?” Eraser hissed, using his quirk intentionally. They all flinched at this. Maybe erasure doesn't work on them, but he still looks scary. Good!

“You two will have a really long talk with Maijima about that” Aizawa gritted his teeth even more “And you-” he glared with red eyes at the nervous ball named Midoriya “You better start praying because I will bring you thought one corner hell to another.”

“Did you just give them a dad talk?” Vlad King snorted, walking next to them.

“One more word and I will give you one talk” Shouta hissed, with an almost twitching eye.

“Grumpy as always-”

“I wouldn't be “grumpy” if I had my coffee. But I didn't get any because the coffee machine burned with the rest of the room!” the man exclaimed, turning fully to his co-worker.