31. | Home.

- L O R E N Z O -

I shut my eyes close as I finally power on my phone.

It's been weeks almost a month since we've left and I haven't accessed it once.

I haven't heard my daughter's voice or seen her smile for weeks. I wasn't going to waste anymore time by staying away from home or her.

Our job here was done and I was ready to head home but so was the rest of us.

My phone powers back on and the picture on my lock screen sends a little smile to my face.

It was a pictures of Nova and I slumped on the couch after she'd force me to watch tangled with her for the 100th time.

Even at her big age she's still got the habits of younger her in her.

I unlocked my phone and clicked onto the contacts button and immediately dialed her mumber.

My hands tightened around my phone as I waited for Nova to answer the call.

Within a few seconds the call is answered and her voice fills the room.

"Enzo!?" Her voice laced with shock.

"Nova- We're coming home baby, we're coming home." I muttered as we all could her her audible gasp.

"Please tell me you're okay? Nobody got hurt right." Her voice shuddered with a little wobble.

She was on the verge of tears.

"No one's hurt mi amor, we're all safe okay? We're coming back home so no crying okay?" I said softly as quiet sniffles were heard.

"Hey? Look at me, don't cry they're okay." I could hear Sirius's hushed voice reassuring Nova in the background.

My chest felt a bit of relief, knowing there was someone there to reassure her when I wasn't.

Rocco shouts for me, making my eyes leave my phone and to him.

"The jets ready!" He shouted as I sighed with a nod.

"Nova? I have to go okay? I'll see you soon, I love you." I muttered and ended the call.

N O V A L I AP O V

A huge smile etched across my tear streaked face as I stared at Sirius in disbelief.

"They're coming home! Can you believe this!" I exclaimed and jumped into his arms, making him wrap his arms around my waist.

He placed a gentle kiss against my forehead as we swayed in eachothers arms.

I drop my hands from his neck and clasp his hands with mine, my eyes raking over his unmanicured nails.

The cake was baking in the oven so we had a good few minutes of free time anyway.

"Can I paint your nails?" I asked and smiled, trying to get him to agree.

"You're not painting my nails." He grumbled as I rolled my eyes.

...

"I didn't agree on placing that on my face." He snickered and pointed with his lilac painted fingers towards the face masks in my hand.

"It's called face masks." I rolled my eyes.

"You're still not placing that anywhere near my face."

"Who says no to a free spa?" I sassed.

"Fine." He grumbled.

I grinned in victory as I sat crossed legged next to him on the couch. His hand went to my hip, squeezing it gently, "Straddle me."

Both his hands now went to my hips, lifting me onto his lap.

I let out a gasp, "What if you dropped me?"

"These beauty's would never." He smirked and flexed his muscular tattooed biceps, making me roll my eyes and grip his jaw so I could stroke the hair out of his face.

"There, now which one do you want?" I said and held both, watermelon and cucumber scented face masks.

He stared at me with the hint of confusion making me laugh softly.

"I'll just choose one for you."

I went with the cucumber one and ripped the packaging open, quickly placing the cold, damp face masks onto his face.

His body jerked, causing me to fall to the front but he quickly helped me sit up straight.

"Why's it so cold." He grunted and goes to rip it off his face but I quickly rip his hand away.

I quickly adjust myself, making him groan and throw his head back, gripping my waist tightly.

"Stop moving." He grunted and brought his dark eyes to meet mine.

"A girl has to be comfortable doesn't she?" I shrugged with a small smirk.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled and brought his hand to my chin gripping it and tugging it forward making our lips meet in a deep passionate kiss.

The sound of the oven beeping makes us break apart and quickly jump up, thinking the cake got burnt.

"I'll get it." Sirius said with the cucumber face mask still on his face and placed the mittens onto his hands and took the cake out of the oven, revealing a beautifully golden vanilla cake.

I quickly admire the cake but our apartment door is thrown open and Sirius quickly shoves me behind him.

"Where's my sister?" I heard Rocco's voice, making me me gasp and run out from behind Sirius and to him.

My arms wraps around his waist in a tight motion as his arms wrapped around me, with a kiss to my head.

"Fuck I missed you." Rocco muttered with a small chuckled and tightened his grip on me.

"Enough it's my chance- what the fuck happened to your face." I heard Julius snicker before Rocco and I released eachother from our arms, turning to see Sirius ripping the face mask off and sending a subtle glare to me.

"I don't blame you." Julius muttered and grinned at Sirius.

"I'm right here you know." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

Julius sent me a smile before wrapping his arms around me.

"Can I have my daughter back now?" Enzo's voice meets my ears making me move from Julius and jump into Enzo's arms.

His warm arms quickly wrap around me as my head rests against his chest with the feeling of millions of kisses being placed into my head.

"I fucking missed you, you're never leaving my sight after this." He muttered as I smiled softly.

...

"I'll be home in a hour, I just have to pack my bags." I said and kissed Roman's cheek.

"Fine, If you're not home by then I'm going to drive my ass back here and take you home myself." Roman said and gave me one more hug before he left the apartment following the rest of my brothers out.

" Roman said and gave me one more hug before he left the apartment following the rest of my brothers out

Scroll there's another chapter!