9. | Kill

- N O V A L I A -

"Thanks for the ride shit head." I said as I climbed out of his car.

He didn't respond but got out of the car walking inside the gates along side me.

"Don't tell me you're hanging out with my brothers?" I huffed.

"Why? Should I hang out with you instead?" He asked with smirk forming onto his lips.

"My beds waiting for me, maybe next time." I smiled sarcastically and opened the front door.

Julius was being chased by Rocco with tennis racket.

A freaking tennis racket.

And you all might think that they all have matured but no.

They're still annoying idiots.

"Put the fucking racket down Rocco!" I heard Enzo shout.

I shook my head at the scene and walked into the kitchen with Sirius trailing behind me.

Enzo and Roman were sat in the barstools with their laptops out.

These past few days they've been quite busy.

"Hi mi amor." Enzo smiled as he got out of his chair and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

The feeling of comfort made me sink into his hold.

"I'm tired." I mumbled as he stroked my hair.

"I'll make you something to eat then you can take a nap?" He asked.

I shook my head as we had just came from Linda's Cafe.

"I already ate a sandwich, dad." I smiled softly.

"Come on go get some rest I'll finish up here and check up on you." He grinned as I nodded.

- L O R E N Z O -

I watched as Nova purposefully dragged her feet upstairs, trying to annoy Roman because he wouldn't let her eat his chocolate coated strawberries.

Sirius on the other hand took a seat next to Roman and I as we waited for Elijah to walk through the doors.

We had to all go to the office due to a meeting reoccurring but Elijah still hadn't came.

If there was one person in the world that was never-minded and did what they want it would be Elijah.

"Thanks for picking up Nova, she's stubborn. She refused to go with Rocco earlier this morning to school." I said and shook my head with a chuckle.

"She's Rocco's sister after all. Stubborn is probably their middle name." Sirius said and laughed.

Finally Elijah came strolling into the kitchen with a bagel in his hand.

I glared at him to which he shrugged me off.

"What? You want some?" Elijah grinned as he practically shoved the bagel in my face.

"Get that shit out of my face Elijah." I snickered and shoved his hand.

"Jeez what did bagels do to you?" He laughed.

"Nothing now shut the fuck up and sit down so we can discuss the fucking issue." I huffed.

"You know maybe Sirius is more mature than you. I mean look." Roman said as he pointed to Sirius then to Elijah.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Elijah said and sat down in the empty seat.