Night

Mature scenes ahead.If you are not comfortable with this you can skip this part thank you.

They all left ★seoksoo mansion★.
Shua :Listen (talking with all the staffs and maids) you all can leave for now. You all can come in the morning to take care of my wifey ok? as after a long night he will be tired I know I know. Now leave us alone after all it's my first night with my wifey(happy)
Seok:wtf(whispers)
Shua:Don't curse now wifey. We still have time (tease)
Seok:😤
(All the staffs nod and left while smiling)
Shua :Let's go to our room.
(They went to their room)

Seoksoo bedroom:Seok:I wanna take shower

Seoksoo bedroom:
Seok:I wanna take shower.
Shua:Togetherrr......?(happily)
Seok:Noooooooooohhh separately. (Frustrated)
Shua:Whyyyy let's go together
Seok:Noooooooo(ran towards washroom)
Shua:(chuckle) you are so cute to handle.
(Seok was bathing while scolding shua)
Seok:How shameless is he? Huh. He is pervert like hell. How can he talk with everyone like this😤Waittt I don't have my clothes with meee arghhhh. What will I wear now? Ahh let me see.
(Seok found a towel so he wrap that around his body with that and opened the door to see is shua there or not. He saw no one is there so he went out without making any sound. He was walking like little baby who just learned to walk. He went near the closet and open that. Saw many clothes but got to know it's shua's clothes by seeing the size. So what can he do he took a white shirt and went to the washroom quickly. After some time, he came wearing shua's shirt along with boxers tooo so be chill😝. He start to dry his hair by using a towel but he felt a cold hand inside his shirt and felt someone is hugging him so tightly.seok saw shua is hugging him tightly while he buried his face in seok's neck, taking his sweet scent)
Shua:What are you doing wifey? (Deep voice)
(Shivers ran down through seok's body)
Seok:Dr..yyin..gg myy ha..airr.
Shua:should I help you?
Seok:Noo..oo
(Shua turned seok to himself and took the towel and began to dry his hair)
Shua:You are wearing my shirt!!? Hehe you are looking so tiny on my shirt😁 (chuckle)
Seok:I don't have any clothes and my necessary things here. So that's why I wore your clothes. (Blush)
Shua:It's ok wifey you can wear my clothes as much as you want. After all I just have only one wifey.
Seok:uh hum (blush)
(Shua was drying seok's hair but suddenly he pull seok closer with the towel by wrapping that around seok's body. Seok gasped and gripped shua's shoulder. Shua was staring at him so fondly, admiring his beauty.seok felt so shy)
Seok:What are yo...ou do..oing hyunggie?(blush)
(Without giving seok any answer shua started to kiss seok passionately with so much love and obviously seok Couldn't resist that. Seok melted in the kiss and kissed back. Shua smiled at the same time smirk too seeing seok's reaction.He pushed his tounge inside seok's mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth.He bit his lips softly and a moan escaped from seok's mouth.seok blush and try to hide his face. Shua again smirked and swept him into his arms a firm grip on his ass effortlessly lifting him up and carrying to their bed without breaking the kiss)
Shua:You are so breath taking beautiful babyboy.
(Trailing sweet kisses along seok's jawline and down to his neck as the younger tilted his head granting more access. Shua unbuttoned two of seok's shirt and kissed his chest and started to make hickeys. He then again went to kiss seok and after ending the kiss he started to lick, suck, pinch and bite seok's nipples and seok was moaning mess. Shua removed the rest clothes from seok's body and seok pull the blanket to hide his body, shua chuckle seeing this)
Shua:Don't baby. No one is going to see you. No need to be shy baby.
Seok:Umm (blush)
(Shua went to the closet and take a lube and removed all his clothes. Seok was so surprised by seeing shua like that. Shua chuckle at his reaction)
Shua:What are you seeing baby?
Seok:Isn't it too big?How will it fit inside me (embarrassed+ blush)
Shua:(chuckle)Don't think about that baby. Are you ready baby?
Seok:Huu