Raindrops keep falling on my head

Começar do início

Derek: If you came out here to try and win me back, forget about it.

Addison: I did. I flew all the way across the country to reminisce over wedding photos, get drunk, fall into bed, and make you realize you can't live without me. Relax. Derek, I'm here for work. I'm helping the TTTS case you guys admitted last week and from Richard's briefing, I should be.

Derek: Richard, he knew you were coming out here?

Addison: He asked me to come. Didn't he tell you?

Derek: No. He didn't.

Addison: Hmm. Surprise. The hair, though. You know I've always had a thing for Russell Crowe. Now who are you? (Addison directed her attention on the most beaitiful woman she has ever seen. She was about 5'7 in height with dark russet skin, dark brown hair, and beautiful eyes that were like a golden brown. Rich and mysterious. Addison instantly knew that this woman was going to be someone she had to get to know while she was here. She felt a connection as soon as their eyes met one anothers. There was just something about her that Addison carved to have.)

Derek: Daisy! Is there something you need? Neuro consult. (His eyes were pleading to get away from Addison already. He wanted to explain to Meredith about what happened and pray that she would forgive him.)

Daisy: Dr. Shepherd, no I don't need a consult. Chief Webber sent me down to show the new doctor around the hospital and then tell her about the case.

Derek deflated and Addison smirked at her husband.

Addison: Well, I'm Addison Montgomery-Shepherd if you didn't know, and you are?

Addison asked as she held her hand out for a hand shake.

Daisy: Dr. Daisy Black. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd.

Daisy said as she shook Addisons hand firmly. Electricity shoots through her system at the initial touch, she takes her hand back and gestures around the hospital.

Daisy: Shall we?

Addison: We shall.

(Izzie and Alex in the locker room, Alex has ice on his eye)

Izzie: Let me see it. (Looks at his eye) No lacerations, minimal swelling. George really knocked you around.

Alex: He's a lightweight. Could've pinned him in a second if I wanted.

Izzie: Yeah, so why didn't you?

Alex: Are you kidding? I'm riding a career in Plastics all the way to the bank. Can't afford to injure these babies. (Holds up his hands) Especially over some one like O'Malley.

Izzie: You had it coming.

Alex: The dude punches like my sister.

Izzie: Oh! So, by your definition then you got beat up by a girl.

Alex: Hey, are you saying that girls can't hit as hard as boys can?

Izzie splutters to come up with something as Alex smirks at her and leaves.

(George and Cristina enter the bar)

Joe: All hail the champ! (Everyone in the bar cheers) So, my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him.

Cristina: George knocked him down in one punch. You should've seen it.

George: I don't want to talk about it!

Joe: brag, champ, brag. You've earned it.

George: Can I have a beer, please?

Meredith: Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most. I'll win. I always win.