Sherlock's happy boyfriend... (Part #1)

AO3 summary.. (read if you dare..)

As Albert reveals his capabilities and what he has done in the past with being a mad scientist to little ol' ...Catboy ...Louis, Albert creates a pretty princess non-macho and absolutely NOT NACHO plan to rebuild his b-beloved baby bro... because PORN IS BAD.. BAD.. BAD!! (NOBLEMEN ARENT MEANT TO BE.... G-GAY,, SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THEY ARENT MEANT TO BE HAPPY... YK... MEN LOVERS.. IF THEY ARE MEN.....) and needs Louis's sickly victorian peasant help after their compromise at that one cursed, unholy dining... will this plan make Thong Wapson go bankrupt, or will it just fund one of his counterparts for the better? (or both.... b-but foreshadowing luvs to be a little quirky and.. m-mysterious.. like sherlock's wee wee.)

(dont tell him i said that ill be murdered whiteley style.. shhh.. thats it..)

Speaking of pee peeing twinks.. soaking their silky smooth, light pink undies that had the arrays of eggplant and peach apple emojis scattered across their velcro, elegant fabric, Louis did not act kindly to the news that his elder, non-baby bro had never told him of his very secret profession... he couldn't lay any of his jointed-by-two fingers together on w-why he WOULDN'T tell his sickly, victorian, unfixable baby boy that he was a m-mad scientist. (( i thought he was gentle im really disappointed myself :[ )) But since he was a massively elegant, handsome, graceful and fairylike young man who definitely does not have kitten paws, hanging in his closet sexily, as his hidden wife had held an individual at gunpoint to write this part of the story. He has decided to ask his fellow brethren.. w-why? h-how could Arbys Morigyatty betray him like this.. he thought the men with larger gyatts... were t-t-trustworthy.......... foolish Loui'..... it's because he's never had a hus- spouse in his little life of... psst.. m-misfortune...

"Eldy brothy..." Louis had took a deep breath, as he had never stood up to his eldy brothy ever before in his entire, weak pathetic, smol bean kawaii kitty life. He stand with lordosis, protruding his stomach outward in an extremely adorable and mind c-crushing way, as he fondled his slimy, slippery fingers in circular motions against.... each other.... as his face began to slowly but sherly turn into a crimson red, similar to Watson's juicy, thick-water-like period blood. Albert loved that comparison, as he had seen the adult star at one of his overwhelmingly wholesome shows, which had required Albert's shiny, emerald orbs to take a miniature; longing gaze at his secret pantry of cranberry juice. As this is OFFFFFF TOPICCCCC however, Albert had begun to get to business. Louis had cleared his throat of all of the pure stickiness that veiled it.. that's unfortunate!

"I don't understand.... I g-get that you're more of a side character than I am.... b-b-b.." As Louis tested as a shy, anime schoolgirl on a buzzfeed quiz, he had been acting like one ever since. He thinks it's a way of life, as he had made sure to have his long bangs cover the side face of his even more, and he had also been careful to use his singular finger to push his glasses up at an appropriate level to meet his eyes, expect the finger used.. almost stuck to the cold, metal that was looking for a more gentle treatment.... I guess none of them are true gentleman at the end of these bloodthirsty, never-ending, jobless days.....

"B-butt.... why didn't you tell your precious, non-sickly, baby bro about this.. exquisite job that you have.. o-oh sorry!! I'm just s-so quirky!!" Louis had chuckled, as he began to put a slice of toast, more buttered up than William, humping a veined chairleg in the corner as he howled as the sun was slowly setting, understanding still under the effects of the pleasure potion that he still o-owns the night.. when he's with Mister Wapson, in his mouth. "Why didn't you tell the best man in your life a-about this, Arbys??? I-I thought we could t-trust each other... do you still love.... the oldie William... more than him..." He said, pointing to the man who begun pissing on the non-vegan carpet underneath the broken, gooey chair that had the appearance of cinnamon roll frosting once it lands on someone's itty-bitty-pitty-skibbitty fingies and their two tips.