ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪᴇ

[A/U POV]
"Jimin!" Suddenly Jeongyeon's voice seek attention of couple. Seeing Jeongyeon in bruise with blood on her body, Jimin ran to her leaving Y/N there.

"Jimin! Y/N, Y/N... She is-" Before Jeongyeon completed Y/N come up. "Jimin I think she need rest she is-" Now it's was Jeongyeon to stop Y/N in meddle of her sentence.

Jeongyeon use her whole strength and stand on her feet strength. "Jimin, your girlfriend is not actually your, she is with Sehun." A tight slap landed on Jeongyeon's left cheek make her head turn right.

"Now stop making stories to make yourself weak team. We all know it's you who was with Sehun and now you are-" Heavy rode land on Jimin's head to make him unconscious.

"Bitch, you can't keep things too yourself, right?" Sehun pull Jeongyeon with her hair and push her to one of bodyguards. After pushing Jeongyeon, Sehun started marching to Jimin.

"Sehun, not Jimin, please. He have nothing to do with you and me." Y/N said to Sehun. "You wanted to marry Jimin, right?" Sehun was walking slowly toward her.

"How can be you soo pathetic to risk your lover's life even after knowing what conclusion he will face." Sehun was taking small steps towards Y/N.
"Always Jimin is this, Jimin is that, Jimin, Jimin... Ahh fuck you Park Jimin." Now Y/N had her enough.

Y/N push Sehun on ground getting on him, She punch Sehun like there will be no tomorrow. But Sehun was laughing like a psycho.

"What a bitch you are. Using my fighting skills on me, huh!" Y/N gave last heavy punch on Sehun and ran to Jimin.

"Jimin, please don't close your eyes. I am here to save you. Please Jimin, don't close your eyes." Y/N took Jimin's head on her lap while creasing his chubby cheeks dumped with his own blood.

Suddenly Y/N feel someone injected her and her vision started to get blurry and she also got unconscious.

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!

I KNOW IT'S VERY SHORT PART BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL BIT LONG PART NEXT TIME.

YESTERDAY ON 15TH APRIL I COMPLETED MY 18 AND ENTERED IN ADULTHOOD BUT STILL I AM IMMATURE.

ANYWAYS, HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. I HAVE NOTICE THE LOVE YOU ALL ARE SHARING.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜