ᴄʟᴜʙ

[Y/N'S POV]
After shopping, Suzy drop me at my appartment.

I put things on dinning table which I just buy in the my clothes cupboard and went to take shower. Of dinner I had with Suzy outside.

_______

Time skip to next morning

It's noon timing and we are going to close cafe at 8.00 pm so we will be able to go to club.

I'm feel excited but nervous as well.
First I had never went to any party or club. Secondly we have to wear reveal and short dress infront of many people.

When I was in my own thoughts, Suzy interrupt them. "Y/N, don't think too much. We will enjoy and nothing will happen to you." Suzy said cheerfully.
I smile and nodded suddenly the customer came to pay their bill. I took money and gave them their extra money back.

Today there are not many people in cafe so it's not tiering day. When I was playing with pen so I will not get bore suddenly I feel like someone is watching me. When I look at cafe's glass wall I saw a man when my eyes meets his he hide. I shrugged off and decide to do something else.

_______

Time skip to evening (7.00 pm)

We decided to close the cafe and leave for club.

"Y/N, if you don't mind can I come to your house to change into party clothes as your appartment is near by cafe." Suzy asked with puppy eyes. "I don't mind to take my one of the best friend to my house." I said with big smile and she also smile.

"So, let's go or else we will be late for party." I said to Suzy as she nodded.
"Yes, let's go...... I'm going to enjoy whoooolllleee niggghhhttttt." Suzy screamed in excitement.

_______

At club

We are in enter in club, it was full of pop songs and smell of alcohol. Some people are getting drunk while some are already drunk and making out with their partners.

"I'll bring drinks." Suzy said to me. "Suzy, bring soft drink for me." She nodded and went for bring drinks.

Meanwhile
Suzy ask for one soft drink and one for hard drink to bartender. Bartender frist kept hard drink and when he trun to make soft drink, one guy came with order of hard drink. The guy told to bartender to make hard drink for him and try to flirt with Suzy. As Suzy is not innocent girl she flirt back, that guy's jaw dropped to floor. Bartender kept drink on table and Suzy thought that it is soft drink and took that drink and said. "Young man, don't flirt with ladies like me or they will kick your balls." She winked at that guy and leave that guy dumbfounded.

[JIMIN'S POV]
Today I came to club with my friends, as this is not my club I can relax my self.

"Jimin, tell me, what can we call short person who waves hand." Jin hyun asked me and I know his intention in this dad joke. "Hyung, don't you dar~" Before I complete my sentence he said. "Microwave...... hahahahahaha."
Everyone laughed except me 'cause they were teasing me on my height.

"Hyung, if you're done with your dad jokes, so can we enjoy our drinks."
I asked Jin hyung. He nodded while wiping his fake tears.

"Jimin hyung, if you don't mind can we come to club every weekend to relax ourselves." Jungkook asked while playing with his fingers nervously. "I don't know, maybe yes."
I said. With that Jungkook started to jump. It make me chuckle and I shake my head left to right. While shaking head I noticed something or someone.

My babygirl

She was with her one of friend from cafe. My babygirl was looking damn hot. Her pink lips, her dark brown eyes, her glossy and wavy hair just......

"Jimin, she looks beautiful, right?" Taehyung said. "Yes!" Without my knowledge word slip out of my mouth. Everyone started to laugh and I came in my sense. "Looks like someone is in LOVE." Hoseok hyung tease me. "Nothing is like that..." I said while trying to hide my blushing face with my drink glass and everyone started to laugh again.

[Y/N'S POV]
Suzy came with drinks, she gave me one glass and the drink which she bought for herself, she gluped it in blind of an eye. I also try to glup it once still it is soft drink. But when my tongue took taste of liquid it gave my whole body a current. I thought it was new type of soft drink and went to dance on dance floor.

When I was enjoying dance with Suzy from nowhere a guy came up, he ask Suzy to dance with him and Suzy was little bit drunk she except him. I was dancing alone then suddenly I felt dizzy but I handled myself and again started to dance.

I feel like someone is behind me. I tried to turn but the person hold my waist tightly, most like back hug me tightly. Because of tightness I can't move. "Don't move baby." Said guy, wait! the person is guy.

I started feeling uncomfortable and that basterd was roaming his hand on my body. Slowly he start to go upward from my wrist to near my breast but I hold his hand. Suddenly he turned me around and make me face him. He was smirking, suddenly he squeezed my butt and I gasped in pain.

My eyes filled with tears because of fear. He suddenly come to near my face to kiss me but before he kiss me I turn my head side. He didn't wait and try to attack on my neck. I didn't feel anything on my neck but I feel someone hugged me. When I peak, I saw that guy on floor and his lower lip was bleeding from one side. I try to see who punch him and the person I saw make my eyes widen.

 I try to see who punch him and the person I saw make my eyes widen

Jimin, Park Jimin.......

HELLO ARMY!

HERE IS PARTY PART
ENJOY...

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜