ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ

[Y/N'S POV]
Jimin turn me around and kiss me deeply yet passionately. I was about to kiss him back but he pull away from kiss and directly run to bathroom. I was left there dumfolded.

"Yaaaa..... Park Jimin!!!" I shout, I heard him giggling behind the bathroom's door. "Princess, get ready and go down stairs your OPPA is waiting for you." Jimin said with oppa word highlighting.

Oppa, Koo oppa is here. Omo! I should get ready quickly.

After Y/N getting ready and getting downstairs...

"Oppa!" I call Jungkook's name. He was playing on his mobile. After hearing my voice he looked at me and smiled brightly.

 After hearing my voice he looked at me and smiled brightly

"Y/N-nie~, how are you my queen." Oppa asked me. "As always, fully fine but.... But your MAFIA KING never let me take a second of breath also." I said with last sentence annoyingly.

"Hum mhhh~" Jungkook tease me with his make chough. "Not like that oooppppaaaa.... He also tease me like that." I said pouting. "What, Hyung tease you. How can he, only JEON JUNGKOOK have the right to tease Y/L/N Y/N" Jungkook said but...

"Who said like that Mr.Jeon." Suddenly the voice of Jimin rang in huge hall.

We were into our own world that we forgot we are with other two females.

"Y/N, I think you don't want to meet me, right?." Said female voice. "Oh, no Sana it's nothing like that." There is Sana with beautiful smile. I went to her and gave her a warn hug.

"Well, Y/N meet Jeongyeon. As I told you she is the daughter of our company's new patner." Jimin said. "Or you can say the PATNER OF THE COMPANY." Jeongyeon said while continuing Jimin's sentence.

After hearing it everyone in huge living room got silent. "Amm, Let's have welcome dinner for Jeongyeon otherwise it will get cool and it also not will give good taste." I said to change the topic.

As always hungry monster Jeon Jungkook was ready on his one leg for dinner. "Y/N-ie serve me first." Said Jungkook.

After dinner...

After dinner everyone was sitting in living room. Jungkook and Y/N talking about Jimin's & other members friendship naughty story. Jimin and Sana was discussing about tomorrow's schedule as both Sana and Jungkook gonna stay in PARK MANTION for tonight. But...

But someone was observing everyone's moves. It's non-other than Jeongyeon. Suddenly her mobile vibrates indicating her of call. She excuses herself and went away from four of them.

On call: JEONGYEON & UNKNOWN CHARACTER...

JEONGYEON: Hello, I told you not to call me when I am with Park Jimin.

???: I know babe. But you know very well why I call you.

JEONGYEON: I know. It's absolutely is about our plan.