ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ

"I heard that here someone new had join for work. Who is that, is that you?" Jimin asked from nowhere while pointing at Y/N. But some where Y/N was aware that something is big or can say unaccepted thing is going to come. 

As the answer of Jimin's question Y/N just nodded and Jimin got unsatisfied. "Words baby." By hearing 'baby' from Jimin's mouth for Y/N everyone start to chit-chat between themselves. Y/N also got surprised but Jimin was looking scary and if she didn't answer to Jimin, he will do something wrong so Y/N answer. "Yes, Master."

"So will you take some effort to tell me your name baby." Jimin asked in mocking tone. "M-My name i-is Y/N." Y/N replied. " How many-." Before
Jimin ask any questions further Nancy interrupted him. "Mr. Park don't you want to know my name?" Nancy said acting cutely but everyone in cafe took it funny.

Jimin got frustrated but still he gave fake smile and said. "Look, first let me take her mini interview as she is a new worker in here." Nancy nodded and got away from Jimin's way.

[Y/N's POV]
I was shaking 'cause of fear and I gave answer to Mr. Park while shuttering.
I tried to control it but luck is not with me today.

"How many-" Mr. Park interrupted by one of the girl's question. Thank God! She came in between or I was going to be unconscious.

"Don't worry Y/N if he try to harm you I will protect you from him." Soobin said in defensive way but low tone. "Thankyou, Soobin" I thank Soobin.
"What do you think that you have more power than Mr. Park, Soobin?" Suzy said. "He will take no time to burst your head stupid." She added.

[JIMIN'S POV]
After dealing with that stupid girl I turned to my baby but other boy was leaning near her and whispering something and she replied him as well.
Another girl said something to that boy and he back of from my baby.

"Do you have any boyfriend." I asked her from no where she answered again while shuttering. "N-No."

So that means he is not her boyfriend.
But still if anyone will try to lean hand on my baby I will kill that person.
I will make her mine soon
Just mine.

Before I could say anything Jackson come in and said. "Mr. Park we have to attend meeting at head office in 3 hours but Bangtan wants to meet you in 1 hour." I forgot about this. I have to leave now or I will get late. "Ok, go and be ready with my car." I commanded to Jackson. He nodded left from there.

I look at my baby and winked at her and with a smirk on my face and leave from their. I can feel she sighed. Cute

[Y/N'S POV]
After answering Mr. Park that I don't have any boyfriend his one of man came in he looks so handsome. He whispering somthing in Mr. Park's ear and Mr. Park also replied in low tone.

Before leaving from here he winked at me and smirked.

I blushed
I blushed!? no!! no!! I can't

I shake of my thoughts. What type of man is this?

"OMO! OMO! You're lucky Y/N that Mr. Park talk to you." The girl who was acting cute infront of Mr. Park said. "He was not talking to me but just was asking me rubbish questions." I said in anger but I catch what I did. I got angry on her without her mistakes.

"Sorry I really don't meant to get angry on you but- Sorry." I apologise her, she smiled and shook her head. "No need to say sorry, Well my name is Nancy, nice to meet you" Nancy said. "Hello Nancy, My name is Y/N nice to meet you too." I said.

After that everyone went to their work as customers started to come. Me and Nancy also become friends. Ok, because of that 'oh so MAFIA KING' at least I got another friend.

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!
HERE IS NEXT EDITED PART!
SORRY FOR BEING LATE.
I'M BEING CARELESS THIS PAST DAYS.

SORRY ONCE AGAIN!