9TH PART

[RECAP]

As they walk through the hallway, a student passes by and makes fun of Haseena.Haseena ignores it as she was a child but Karishma was furious

Karishma, annoyed by the unnecessary comment, approaches the student.

Karishma: [With attitude] Kya bola tune?

Student: Kya ukhaad legi tu?

Without warning, Karishma retaliates and starts beating the student.

(She grabs the girl's collar and pins her to the wall, lifting her up high.)

Girl: [Panicked] Chhodo mujhe! Mujhe mat maaro!

Haseena: [Rushing forward] Karishma, ruk jao!

..................

Karishma: [Pulling the girl's collar] TUMHARI MAIYA KI SASUMAIYA,HIMMAT BHI KAISE HUWA TUMHARA!

Haseena: [Pulling Karishma] Karishma, chhodo use!

Karishma: [Furious] Iss baar ham aapki baat nahi maanenge,iss ladki ne aapki bezatti ki hain,isko to ham phor dalenge

Senior: [Trying to intervene] Karishma, bas karo! Yeh kya kar rahi ho?

Teacher: [Rushing forward] Kya ho raha hai yahan?

Haseena: [Pulling Karishma away] Karishma, bas bahot ho gaya!

[Karishma reluctantly releases her grip on the girl's collar, seething with anger.]

Haseena: [Slapping Karishma hard] Aap kabhi nahi sudhrengi,Karishma!

[Karishma stands there, stunned by the slap, tears welling up in her eyes.]

[PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

Principal: [Addressing the parents] Mr and Mrs Mallik, we've had a rather serious incident involving Karishma.

RM: (Frowning) What happened?

Senior: (Bringing in the girl) Sir, this girl, Barbie, was involved in a physical altercation with Karishma.

RM: [Angry] Physical altercation? What do you mean?

Senior: Sir, Karishma was seen violently fighting with Barbie in the hallway.

RM: [Fuming] Unbelievable! Karishma, kab sudhrogi tum?

Ammi: [Trying to intervene] Sir aap please Karishma ko maaf kardijiye,wo abhi bacchi hain aur usne kitna kuch saha hain

Principal: [Sternly] Mrs. Mallik, violence cannot be tolerated in our school.

RM: [Demanding] Aap Karishma ko koi bhi saza de sakte hain

Principal: [Nodding] Yes, of course. But let's hear Karishma's side of the story.

[Karishma steps forward, looking defiant.]

Karishma: [Defiantly] Principal Sir, woh...

RM: [Interrupting] Umeed hain ki tum yahan rehkar thoda sa sayam sikh logi

Karishma: (Reluctantly) Sorry, Barbie.

Barbie: (Coldly) It's okay.

Principal: [Addressing Karishma] Karishma, this behavior is unacceptable. I expect better from you.

Karishma: [Sullenly] Sorry Sir

Principal: [Turning to RM] I will not take any disciplinary action this time, but I hope this serves as a lesson to Karishma. Violence is never the answer.

RM nods

[AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BOARDING SCHOOL]

Ammi: [Hugging Karishma tightly] Apna khayal rakhna beta

Karishma: [Nodding, avoiding eye contact]Ji ammi

RM: [Urgently] Noor jaldi chaliye,hame der ho rahi hain!

Ammi: [Reluctantly letting go] 2 min rukye

[Haseena stands awkwardly beside them, her arms folded.]

Ammi: [Noticing] Haseena, idhar aa.Tum dono ek dusre ke gale lago

Haseena: [Rolling her eyes] Ammi, seriously?

Ammi: [Firmly] Haan, seriously. Ab jaldi aa

Karishma: [Avoiding eye contact] Ammi,lekin......

Ammi: [Firmly]Koi lekin wekin nahi

[Haseena sighs and reluctantly steps forward. Karishma and Haseena share a hesitant hug, their bodies stiff.]

They break the hug and Ammi and Haseena settle in the car

As the car pulled away from the boarding school, leaving Karishma behind, Ammi couldn't contain her emotions any longer. Tears welled up in her eyes, streaming down her cheeks as silent sobs racked her body. Haseena, sitting beside her, immediately noticed her mother's distress and reached out to comfort her.

Haseena placed a gentle hand on Ammi's trembling shoulder, offering her silent support. She leaned in closer, wrapping her arms around Ammi in a tender embrace, providing a source of warmth and solace amidst the overwhelming emotions.

Ammi buried her face in her hands, her cries muffled against her palms. The weight of leaving Karishma behind, coupled with the tension and uncertainty of the situation, weighed heavily on her heart. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, filled with a deep sense of longing and regret.

Haseena held onto ammi tightly, offering her silent strength and understanding. Despite her own inner turmoil, she remained steadfast by Ammi's side, offering her unwavering support in this difficult moment.

Karishma's eyes start to well up with tears, but she quickly blinks them away, putting on a brave face as she enters the boarding school.

Karishma's heart heavy with sadness, she made her way to her room in the boarding school.She heard noises inside.Curious, she opened the door, only to have a pillow come flying towards her face.Reacting quickly, she caught it before it could hit her, her eyes widening in surprise at the sight before her.

"Santu?!" Karishma exclaimed, her voice tinged with astonishment..

Karishma:Amma jadhbudhi,tum yahan ka kar rahi ho?!

Santosh, too, seemed taken aback by Karishma's sudden appearance. "Karu?! tu yahan kya kar rahi hai" she asked, her tone laced with confusion.

Karishma:Ye sab chod,ye larki kaun hain?

Santosh:Arey yeh Mira hain,main isse maar rahi thi.Ab yeh bata ki tu  yahan kya kar rahi hain?

Karishma:Hame saza mili hain

Santosh:Kaisi saza?

Karishma:Wo babuji ko lagta hain ki ham sirf maar peet karte rehte hain aur wo hamse tang aachuke hain.

Santosh:Waise uncle sahi to bol rahe hain

Karishma gives her a deadly stare

Santosh:Lekin boarding school bhejne ki kya zaroorat thi

Karishma:Tumhe bhi saza milli hain?

Santosh:Nahi yaar,main yahan isiliye hoon kyunki mere papa saara din kaam main busy hote hain,aur meri dekhbhaal karne waala koi aur nahi hain.Meri maa ko guzre huwe 5 saal ho chuke hain.

Karishma:Sorry,hame pata nahi tha ye baat.Lekin tum Mira se kyun jhagad rahe the?

Santosh:Aise hi

 Santosh then introduced Karishma to Mira, the other girl in the room, and they exchanged handshakes. Sensing the need for rest, Santosh reminded Karishma of the early morning routine at the school.

Santosh: "Karishma, tum jaldi so jao. Hame subah 5 baje training ke liye utna hai. Ye school bahut strict hai. Phir classes subah 8 baje se shuru hote hain.

Karishma:Amma ka musibat hain ye!

TO BE CONTINUED.......
PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES