SEVENTH PART

As the truth about Misri's deception sank in, Haseena's fury reached its peak. With a determined resolve, she turned to face Misri, her eyes flashing with a mixture of anger and betrayal.

Haseena: [Firmly]Hame nahi pata tha ki ek din tum hame dhoka dogi Misri.Tumhe pata hain,ham tumne apna sabse khass dost maante the.

Misri, caught off guard by Haseena's stern tone, attempted to defend herself, her voice laced with feigned innocence.

Misri: [Defensive] Haseena, maine kuch galat nahi kiya. Tumhe mujhpar bharosa karna chahiye.

But Haseena was not swayed by Misri's deceitful words. She knew the depth of Misri's betrayal and was determined to teach her a lesson.

Haseena: [Resolute] Tumhe kya lagta hain,ham bewakoof hain?

Karishma, who had been silently seething with anger, couldn't hold back any longer. The insults hurled by Misri, particularly the mention of her status as Haseena's step-sister, cut deep.

Misri: [Mocking] Aur tum, Karishma! Tum toh Haseena ki sauteli behen ho.Uske liye toh tum kuch bhi nahi ho.

Karishma's fists clenched with fury as she struggled to maintain her composure. Behind her back, she began to silently count down on her fingers, preparing herself for action.

Karishma: [Internal monologue] Ek... do... teen...

Just as Karishma reached the final count, Haseena, unable to bear Karishma being insulted any longer, intervened. With a swift motion, she raised her hand and delivered a resounding slap across Misri's cheek.

Haseena: [Furious] Tumhe koi haq nahi hai Karishma ko insult karne ka! Woh hamari behen hai aur ham usse apni behen maante hain!

Karishma's heart swelled with emotion upon hearing Haseena's words. Tears of relief filled her eyes as she realized that, despite their differences, Haseena considered her as her sister.

Karishma got emotional........

Without hesitation, Karishma rushed forward and enveloped Haseena in a tight hug, her heart overflowing with gratitude and love.

Karishma: [Tearfully] dhanyawaad, Haseena. Aapne hame apni behen ke roop main swikaar kiya 

Haseena returned the hug, her own eyes glistening with unshed tears. In that moment, the bond between the sisters transcended their past grievances, strengthened by their shared understanding and support.

Haseena: [Embracing Karishma] Aap hamari behen hain, Karishma. Aur ham aapko kabhi akela nahi chhodenge.

As Karishma and Haseena embraced, Misri seethed with anger and humiliation. Unable to contain her rage, she attempted to slap Haseena

Misri: [Enraged] Haseena, tum...

But before Misri could complete her action, Karishma stepped forward and held Misri's hand.

Karishma: [Defiant] TUMHARI MAIYA KI SASUMAIYA,TUMHARI HIMMAT KAISE HUWI HAMARI BEHEN KO HAATH LAGANE KA.TUMHARA YE HAATH HAM UKHAD KE RAKH DENGE

Karishma twists her arm

Misri's eyes blazed with fury as she struggled against Karishma's hold, her pride wounded by the turn of events.

As Misri's frustration boiled over, she pushed Karishma forcefully, sending her stumbling backward. Haseena, witnessing the altercation, swiftly moved to intervene, catching Karishma before she could fall. Anger flashed in Haseena's eyes as she faced Misri, her voice laced with authority.

Haseena: [Warning] MISRI!KHABARDAAR AGAR TUMNE HAMARI BEHEN KO HAATH BHI LAGAYA TO!

Misri, fueled by her wounded pride, glared back defiantly, her resolve unyielding.